Chapter 40

'He said it!!' Sasagawa Kyoko, Kurokawa Hana, and Lussuria thought at the same time as they were hiding in the bushes behind the building where Suzuki and Kitamura was after they followed the two.

"But aren't Risa-chan too casual?"

"I pity the guy."

"Mou, don't be like that Hana-chan. Goodluck Kitamura-kun."

Lussuria, Hana and Kyoko whispered while on the bushes.

"Then, I won't ask anything about what did you liked about me because I've already know that, but I'll just ask you this one, are you willing to take me as your wife?" Suzuki Risa asked monotonously while she crossed her arms staring at him, giving him her sense of superiority. Too strong for a girl. Well she is not your typical girl next door anyway. He widen his eyes at her question. The three at the bushes also widen their eyes at her boldness.

"W-wife?!" Kyoko and Lussuria exclaimed in a shush voice while Hana just gaped.

Then after a minute, he spoke.

"...w-what?"

"Are you ready to take me as your wife? Are you fully aware what you are putting yourself into?"

"Huh? I don't know what you are talking about, Iinchou." He doesn't really know what she's talking about. He only wants to tell her that he likes her but it seems like he lost his way on their conversation. From liking her into being his wife? Just where did it came from?

"Kitamura-kun, when you like someone you should always think what the two of you wants for your future. That's what you call planning, not just being in love because there are so many times where relationship only last for a month or even less because of an unprepared plan. Being together matter of course but relationship will definitely last if you have plan that you two would benefit from." Suzuki advised him seriously as if he was asking a guidance councilor.

"I just confessed to you. You can just reject me frankly but instead you gave me advise. You really are above in anyone else. That's what I like about you. You have a sense of superiority and is a leader that you can count on." He said sheepishly and scratch his neck again in awkwardness.

"Their conversation is a little bit you know...high level."

"Or it is just Suzuki-chan being herself."

"Mou, if she continues being like that she would never have a boyfriend."

Hana, Kyoko and Lussuria commented still spying on the two.

Suzuki Risa gave her confessor a smile. Her smile made Kitamura Yusuke widen his eyes at the sight he never seen before. It was like she became a flower that blooms that spring day.

"That is how I reject. People doesn't need rejection, they need advise. It is to keep them on track even if they fall down. I like you as a person and I appreciate your effort and courage to confess to me. But I have more important things to do than to be in a relationship that I would be leaving anyway. I'll be going back to Italy so I really can't be in a relationship. That's not on my mind right now but thank you Kitamura-kun for liking me." She said making Kiramura pursed his lips. It's not that she really can't but she just chose not to.

"I see, Suzuki-san. Man, I was really dumped." He muttered and looked up at the trees. Trying to stop his tears from falling. He just really like her.

"Well if you really see what is in front of you, you will never feel sad about being rejected as there is always one person who like or will like you like how you like someone like me or maybe even greater than that. You just have to open your eyes." Suzuki said and tapped him on his shoulder. He didn't even realize that she approached him. He turned to see her back as she was walking away from him. Kitamura just looked down and clutched his fist still trying to prevent his tears from falling.

"You know, if only you could see what's in front of you, you will never feel sad about being rejected as there is one person who like you like how you like someone like her." A voice muttered as a handkerchief was in front of him. He looked up and saw a smile he knows too much.

"Shut it, Aihara."

"You know what, it's not nice to eavesdrop in a serious conversation." Suzuki Risa said as she left the place where they talked. She turned to Kyoko, Hana and Lussuria who was behind the bushes near behind the building. Kyoko and Lussuria smiled at her sheepishly trying to clean their names on their crimes. Hana just shrugged at her stare.

"Let's go home. I'm hungry." Suzuki just said and continued walking away. Leaving Kitamura and Aihara behind. She noticed her leaning against the building on the other side while they were talking and thought that maybe she has something to do with Kitamura. Ever since she transfered here, she had already noticed how Aihara look at him. It is not a normal stare. It always has spark and fondness around whenever she saw Aihara look at him.

Well, one of her strong suit is observation. A great quality in line of being an assassin.

---

"Woohoo banquet!"

Everyone cheered at the celebration of their graduation in a hotel owned by the Vongola Corporation in Namimori. Reborn ordered the Officer in Charge to book the hall of the said hotel tonight as the owner will be celebrating his graduation together with his friends and their families. Everyone gathered and celebrated Vongola-style of course. Even the Kokuyo gang in invited too prior to Reborn's order.

Foods and beverages are served. Everyone started eating. Festive games are also served gaining fun and happiness echoing the hall. The Varia and the Vongola 10th generation had a competition and won anonymously by Varia in their teamworks. Xanxus just sip his tea in silence but proud to win against Sawada Tsunayoshi, his nephew although he really hates calling him that or even thinking about it. He glanced at his cloud guardian who was eating like a glutton in one of the tables while attending her laptop. Probably working with another job offer. He sighed at his cloud guardian. She is now his official cloud guardian but she still accepts offers of assassination from unknown sources, why can't they just send that to the Varia headquarters? But Xanxus stopped his train of thoughts.

He just sighed again thinking that her employees aren't even associated with Vongola so why the heck would they send assassination requests to their headquarters? Xanxus just rolled his eyes. He had asked that to her but the only reply he got is: "I need more money and it's my training."

He just didn't retort at her answer or else hell will break loose. But sometimes he just questions, why would she need more money? And where would she send them? They never see her buy anything too pricy. And they definitely didn't try to hack on her account, just sometimes but it is still unbreakable.

But Xanxus thought of one particular place. The place where she came from: Antico Orfanotrofio.