Chapter 26

Previously

I'm not sure how long I ran, but my chest is tight and I can’t breath anymore I fall to the ground as the sky seemed to be brighter than before and snow had fallen through the night leaving every part of my body numb.
I weakly crawled through the snow trying to follow him I could see his body light up a small hole at the bottom of a tree trunk. I slowly made my way in before collapsing on the ground my eyes fluttered as I saw lights swarming around me I tried to keep my eyes open and my breathing steady but I failed to no avail. My eyes fell closed and my breathing felt more restricted than last time. Maybe I can finally rest in peace, I’ll see Jonah again and I won’t hurt anymore.”
“We don’t have to talk about it anymore today,” she thanked me softly and stayed on my lap with her head on my shoulder as I held her to me. I’ll finish reading her files after the new year and when my wolf calms down, but from what she’s saying I think I owe Jonah an apology and a thank you.

Another Character recap

Major and semi major Characters-

Belle- The orphan of the story, spends a lot of time with Angel. Currently looking for foster or adoptive parents. UPDATE: Has a potential adoptive parents.

Jonah- Angel’s friend from the past, it is believed that him and Angel grew up together in the same place. UPDATE: he protected Angel and is watching over her now. Angel see’s him as a brother.

Chris- Also friend of Angel and Jonah, little background is known, currently residing at Thomas place recovering. UPDATE: in the process of coming to the pack

Thomas (Pronounced Tom- mas)- Angels friend from when she was little, only a little of his back-story is known. Him and Angel first met on her birthday. Blake does not like his smell. Thomas and Ashley are mates.

Ashley – Angels best friend also little is known of her backstory. She is Angel’s protector she is a little possessive of Angel. Thomas Mate

TJ- Blake’s friend, currently dislikes Angel. UPDATE: although he his growing quite fond of her, even if he denies it, sometimes spends time with Angel, although she does most of the talking.

Jace- Blake best friend and third in command (supposed to be Angel’s personal body guard), no background yet, but him and Angel get along great, often cause trouble together.

Cameron- Blake’s other friend, he is the baker out of the group, which Angel discovered, currently bakes Angel cookies and cakes. 

Brian- Another one of Blake’s friend, no background, rarely shows up in scenes, but he helped Angel build a snowman and fort outside.

Loki- One of the guards, has no official rank, first met Angel under bad circumstances, but became close soon after. Blake doesn’t like him very much. UPDATE: growing on Blake and is being trained to guard Angel

James (Brother)- James is Blake’s Beta he pops in and out of the story doesn’t have a major role yet but his presence will be necessary , currently has a mate and two daughters.

(New) Brody (brother) – Angels other brother has a sister complex and adores/ obsessed with Angel