three

03. The Rager

"What are you two doing?" A confused Stefan asked, coming out and seeing both Aria and Damon working on Damon's car.

"Fixing Damon's car" Aria replied, not looking towards the youngest Salvatore, ever since she got the memory back of Stefan confessing his love to her, Aria wanted nothing to do with him, before because of him Damon broke up with her, Aria didn't want that to happen again.

"Heard your girlfriend's transition as a vampire has been depressing" Damon taunted.

"You know you could of told me" Stefan snapped.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend doesn't trust you enough to tell you that she can't keep animal blood down" Damon said, "Also, did she tell you about wanting to blood share with me?".

"The bitch did what now?!" Aria asked, feeling immense amount of anger, especially since Damon had told her how personal and intimate blood sharing really is.

"You're lying" Stefan said, "Elena would never say that".

"But she did" Damon said, "She came up to me at the Grill and said she wants to feed on me because you wouldn't understand".

"Did you?" Stefan asked, glaring at his brother, "Did you let her feed on you?".

"Of course not" Damon replied, "I only let Aria feed on me".

Stefan frowned hearing Damon, "You both blood shared?".

"I'm going to kill her" Aria mumbled, ignoring Stefan, "That bitch is so dead".

Stefan sighed, "Look I'm not here to argue with you both, I just wanted you two to know the hunter we encountered at the memorial, he went to the hospital and took some of Tyler's werewolf venom, my guess, his trying to poison us".

"Great, I'll find him, and then I'm gonna eat him" Damon said, making Aria chuckle.

"I'll go with you" Stefan said.

"No need" Kol said, walking over to the trio, "He already has a partner".

"Yes I do" Damon said, "Sorry Stef, maybe in the next century we can try to team up again".

Stefan, not wanting to deal with both Kol and Damon just left the premises.

"I hate him" Kol stated.

"You hate everyone" Aria commented.

"That's not true" Kol defended, "I don't hate you".

"No, you love her" Damon mocked.

"Oh, so we're finally at the stage where we can talk about our feelings without it being awkward" Aria teased.

"Ri, we've been on that stage for a while, you just didn't realise" Kol teased.

"Right, silly me" Aria joked, making the other two boys laugh.

"Wanna help?" Damon asked Kol, handing him a wrench.

"Gladly" Kol said, taking the wrench from Kol's hand, "I really need to take my frustration out on something".