Chapter 11

3rd Person's Pov

📱"Yah! Alienated Brain! What the hell are you zoning out!?" Jimin halfly yelled at his bestfriend through the phone, and it seems his bestfriend isn't responding.

Currently, Taehyung is sitting on chair, infront of his a desk and a Mirror. His Phone is place on the mirror leaning its back on it. While Jimin is on the Video Call, Taehyung with his hand on his chin is just looking at the mirror thinking about his Mate. He knows that his mate isn't a beauty, because he didn't see the whole face yet because of that bangs covering, but he would accept him no matter what anyway.

Jimin on the other hand is in their garden having some tea and some biscuits. He decided to call his bestfriend and annoyed him. But it seems that Taehyung answers his video call but Taehyung's mind is out of space.

📱"Yah! Earth to Taehyung!! Wait, Your braincell isn't in earth its in space. You should go back there if you aren't going to talk to your Best friend." Jimin said and he saw in the Video call that Taehyung glared at him.

📱"Shut up Dwarf!" Taehyung said and Jimin glare back.

📱"Don't call me a dwarf! I'll beat you ass when you get back here. You'll see." Jimin said.

Taehyung smirk. 📱 " pff- as if you can. You can't even reach me and those baby fist won't do good. Compare it to my fist with 10 long fingers yours is no match. " Taehyung teased.

📱" Shut the fuck up! Yours is just giantic big! " Jimin argued.

📱 "Well~ Do you know what else is big 😏" Taehyung said smirking.

📱"Euuu... I know your dick is the same size with my pinky finger." Jimin said as he is showing his Pinky.

📱 "I was gonna say that My Height is also big... But for your info, My Dick is longer than my finger if you want I could always show it in displayed." Taehyung said smirking.

📱 "No Thanks. I'm satisfied with my Daddy Yoongi." Jimin said.

📱 "Yeah right, I still don't get it. You guys have fuck, but never date officially?" Taehyung said.

📱 "Were mates, We only fuck when I'm in my heat or his in his rut. We don't do it occasionally. Beside, Were official already. Though, he didn't mark me yet but... Were officially lovers." Jimin said with a smile.

📱"Congratulations then." Taehyung said happy for his bestfriend.

📱 "Anyway, Why is your braincell looks like its in the outer space?" Jimin said.

Taehyung pouted.  📱 "Shut up!... Its just... I'm thinking about my baby~" Taehyung said.

📱 "Your baby?" Jimin said confused , he suddenly gaps in surprised" Tae... Could it be that you impregnated someone? Oh~ Fuck this is a Juicy gossips. Tell me the details ." Jimin said he grab his Teacup and sip some tea.

Taehyung roll his eyes. 📱" Thats not what I mean by my Baby 😑" Taehyung said as he sigh." What I mean is... My future lover, my future boyfriend, mu future husband, My Mate. " Taehyung said.

Jimin spill the tea from his mouth and cough a little. He slam his two hands on the table and look at Taehyung surprised.  📱" What in tea Paradise!? You finally Found your mate~ Ahhhh!! ~ Thats is good. Tell me, Tell me, Is he cute? Is he handsome!? Is he hot?" Jimin said excitedly.