(Side Story 20) The People I Call Home

NOTE!!!! This chapter along with the previous one, is no longer cannon

Y/n P.O.V (Morning) (Guest Bedroom)

"I'm so glad I brought your guitar with us" Lucinda says as she snuggles up next to me.

"I'm so glad you finally learnt a song so we can do a duet. Though I don't know if everyone else appreciated music this early in the morning" I say as I glance out the window to see the sun high up in the sky, making me question the time I announced so confidently.

"I doubt that my singing is that good" Lucinda says. "Also it's 11, so I doubt there is anyone still asleep. And if there is, take it from me, your singing is a lovely wake up call"

I lean down and kiss her on the forehead before whispering. "Thank you" I feel her snuggling into me slightly more and I can't resist the rush of pleasant warmth that comes with being so loved.

"We should probably get up" Lucinda says. "Considering how late it is"

"Yeah, we probably should" I say.

We both look at each other, me looking down and Lucinda looking up, and agree to not do that. I place my guitar to the side, lean down and relax beside her. My tail coils around her as my body slivers down so that I can rest against the collar. she wraps me up in her arms and I instinctively start to pure as my mind slowly drifts back to sleep...

"Y/n!" Charley and Max shout as they run in and jump on top of us.

"We heard you singing!" Max shouts.

"Dad wouldn't let us interrupt so we were waiting outside till yu were finished" Charley says.

"You sound like an angel" Max says as he jumps onto me. "Are you secretly an angel?"

"She's a meif'wa idiot" Charley says. "Like and mom"

"Actually she's a neko" Lucinda explains, clearly she wasn't about to fall asleep since she isn't the one who wants to hide under a pillow to escape.

"What's a neko?" They both ask and an idea pops into my head.

Lucinda P.O.V

Before I have the chance to explain, Y/n shifts. Max and Charley's faces light up in excitement as they start cuddling and playing with cat Y/n.

I climb out of bed while the kids are distracted, though I can tell Y/n's gaze never leaves me as I walk other to my clothes in only a pare is panties and a t-shirt. Her t-shirt.

I slide on some jeans as well as Y/n's hoodie and leave the siblings to themselves. Though before I leave for the kitchen, I lean against the landing wall looking on at Y/n playing with the kids as my mind runs wild.

"She's good with kids ain't she?" Olivia says as she stands behind me, also watching Y/n.

"Yeah..." I say with my mind running marathons around the future.