1•The announcement•

No one pov

"Alright my children, as you already known that we will go on a vacation for 1 year right?" They all nod.

"well actually, we will be goin to Gotham-" chloe cut in,before mother say anything.

"WHAT!WE GONNA STAY AT GOTHAM,THERE ARE MANY VILLAIN AT THERE!" Nino pull chloe to sit down and relax a little.

"don't worry,im sure there nothing gonna happened. Plus,you have your own power" mother say proudly with a smile in her face.

"We also have to be careful with the bat,Joker is my uncle and I might known other villain so im pretty sure we safe" marinette say with a smirk.

After some discussion, they all go to their bedroom. Mother say that they will leave by tomorrow morning.

-marinette pov-

"Hey tikki,what should I pack cause we will be goin in Gotham" Tikki fly to marinette with a cookie in her hand meanwhile plagg having a cheese coma =>=.

"I think you should bring like you usually do but make sure to bring some weapon and put some little knive in your purse pocket, we never known what will happened." Marinette nod and start to packing.

After some hour, the girl came to her room to have some sleepover.

The kwami was sleeping in their tiny bed that was made by juleka.

226 word
Im sorry if It short but I will update like every 2 day I guess.I hope you enjoy and have a great day