26

• In old-age I am lost, in trauma I am tossed. What am i?

___________________

• Step on me when I live I shall make no sound. Step on me when dead I will crack and groan. What am i?

______________

• What can you hold in your right hand , but not in left?

____________

• I am a 10 letter word. The first 2 words verifies a word that means "myself." The last 8 words verifies that you can complete it. The first 5 words can be used for the word, "imposter." the last 3 words can be used for the word "bible." What word am I?

____________________

•I am a 4 letter word. The last 3 letters represent creativeness. Another word for this word is fragment. If you change the first letter in this word into "C," the first three letters would be "car." What word am I?

_____________________

•I am a 7 letter word. The last 3 letters can be used for the letter, "broom." The first 3 letters is the name of an object you need if you want to sleep comfortably. The last 4 letters is a place in your house, maybe in a mall, etc. What letter am I?

________________

___________________________________________

I was bored and looked up for some riddles.... I was only able to anwer the 4th one and half of last one.

Let's see how many correct you get? 👀 😁

Hope you enjoyed!
-Butterry Bear reporting
🐻❤
Peace out!