40

AN- IMPORTANT- when i edit the start of this book, im gonna change noahs age to 18 all the way through- i started writing it when i was 17 so i made noah the same age, but if im going to write adult sex scenes i want him to be 18, which is my age now, and it kinda makes sense for his birthday to have been at the start of summer, possibly while he was in hospital (poor bby)- so PLEASE NOTE that in this chapter noah is 18, even though you havent seen him get older yet lol. ill fix that officially at some point, but yeah hes no longer a minor

so leading on from that point, smut warning with some... slightly kinky elements :3 nothing we cant handle

also this is kinda the finale? except there's gonna be an epilogue and plenty of bonus chapters so i cant really call it the END, but officially, this is a goodbye :') i hope you all enjoy <3

I woke up from our afternoon nap to Jace saying 'NoahNoahNoahNoah' whilst repeatedly jumping on me to get my attention.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Whatever it is, my answer is no."

"Noah," he huffed. "We got into NYU."

Suddenly, I was very much awake.

I was going to New York- to study psychology and follow Dalia's footsteps- and Jace was going with me. He applied for music, and was even thinking of getting back into basketball again on the side. On my phone, I'd changed his name to Troy Bolton.

Of course, I was almost as excited for college as Jace Junior got when I wore leather; but even though I'd been assured Lee was fine with us, I had to talk to him myself. So, I wriggled out of my sleepy boyfriend's arms after numerous attempts that I self-titled 'Noah's failed escape *GONE SEXUAL*' on the way to Lee's room.

When I walked in, he waved me off without looking away from his phone. "One sec."

"Can't sexting Eugene wait?"

It was a shock that he didn't completely fall off the bed when my words punched him in the face. "W-what? I'm not-"

I grinned. "Relax, bottom. Your boooyfriend told me everything." Well, that wasn't exactly true, but stressing Lee out was one of my favourite pastimes.

"That little rat..." he muttered. "I'll kill you both. Except your death will be a lot more brutal for giving me the nickname bottom."

"I just wanted to see how much power Jace feels when he calls me that. And honestly, I finally get it. Who knew being an asshole was so much fun?"

We grinned at each other for a second before we noticed how quiet it was, and I awkwardly scuffed my slippers on the rug. For once, I actually wanted to hear Jace's voice calling me a grandma for genuinely owning slippers. As annoying as he was, it beat awkward silences with the person I never did awkward silences with. That was, before said person shot off the bed and jumped into my arms.

"Uh, right. Okay. We're doing this. This is good," I said, patting his head.

Lee started to sob, and I realized with a flash of sickening horror that Pacey's telenovela dramatics were rubbing off on my far more normal peers.

"I'm so sorry," he wailed, trying and failing to wrap a leg around my waist as if I wasn't a 5'8 twink. "I'm the worst. I overreacted. Like, Pacey-level overreacted. I love you forever, even a-after we die. Let's get buried together. Let's g-get a couples grave. Jace can fuck off and sit in a box on the mantelpiece."

"Please," I laughed, trying not to topple over from the way he was treating me like an assault course. "Jace is too stubborn to die. But when we do, I'll love you forever as well. Except, it's a no to the couples grave. Sorry Lee, but you're not really my type."