T.h.i.r.t.e.e.n

"I am...and I will be with you always", nikhil said holding Avantika's hand in his.

He gave her a tissue and she wiped her dress with it. She was wearing black, that's why the stain wasn't visible but she was feeling sticky.

"Do you believe me??", nikhil said looking at avantika while she was trying to clean her dress.

Avantika looked up and stopped wiping her dress.

"Yes...I trust you and I don't care about what palak says", she said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Thank you", he said.

"For what??", she said raising her eyebrows.

"Because you took stand for me", he said smiling at her.

"I had to take Mr. Malik because you are my patidev (husband)", she said joining her hands in front of him.

Nikhil sniggered." How bad I was thinking about avantika. I thought that she would rob me but she is really a pure hearted person. Now I promise that I will try my best for this relationship. I know we both don't love each other but think we will slowly fall in love.", nikhil thought to himself

____________________

Next day

Avantika's POV

I was going through some important files in my room when nikhil came out from washroom. He had tied a towel around his waist. When I saw him, I lowered my gaze.

He first looked at the wardrobe for his shirt. Then he looked around and saw the shirt which I had ironed and placed on the bed.

"Thanks avantika", he said taking the shirt.

"Welcome", I said still looking down at files but with a blush spread all over my cheeks.

He went in front of the mirror and stared to get ready. I slowly walked out of the room, leaving him there.

I closed the door as I moved out with a smile stuck at my lips.

I came down.

"Good morning", I said to abir who was sitting at the dining table.

"Good morning", he replied back.

"Bhaiya, where is siya bhabhi??", I asked.

Suddenly his expressions changed. He seemed to be surprised and said, "Bhaiya?? From when did you started calling me that??".

"From today", I said.

"You don't need to call me that...Just call me abir", he insisted.

"You are elder to nikhil so you are my elder brother too", I said.

"Okay fine", he chuckled.

By the time, siya bhabhi and kavya chachi came holding trays of meal.

"Good morning avi", chachi said.

"Good morning chachi", I replied taking the tray from her hand and placing it on the table.

"Avi, can you just call samar for breakfast....actually he has the entrance exam today so, he has to leave soon", she asked.

"Sure chachi", I said and left for his room.

As I entered samar's room, I saw him holding a book in front of him but he didn't seem to be reading. I slowly went towards him and snatched the book.

"Bhabhi??", he looked at me questioningly.

I saw that he was holding another book inside it.

"What were you doing??", I asked looking at the book in his hands.