𝗼𝗻𝗲

May 31st

TROST LIBRARY

EARLY MORNING

Connie turned over to his bestfriend Jean, "Mariela's going to murder me in my sleep if I don't get her this stupid book, she's been talking about it for months now, and she's like too sick to get it or something"

Right now Jean and Connie were walking to the library in the heat of summer to pick a book up for his younger sister.

Crossing the streets and talking in between time they made there way over, getting a little lost here and there.

After a while of walking the two finally found the library. A place they didn't visit often no matter how many years of school they lived here for.

Walking down this a forest of book shelves which Connie found appealing wishing he came more, knowing that it was unlikely to happen.

Connie's small thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of Jean. "Connie isn't that Mikasa? Who's she with? The girl with blue hair is really pretty"

Connie smacked Jeans hand down as Jean pointed to a table of three girls.

Turning his gaze to the table of three Connie examined over the unknown girls. One had blue hair which he assume was a lace and the other had these long soft locs, glasses, and deep brown skin, she had a glow too.

He's never seen her before, cause if he had he would've been all up on that for sure. The girl who had long locs was currently reading a book while chatting to her friends beside her.

Him and Jean walking over to the table catching the attention of Mikasa.

"Connie?! At the library?! Where are the cameras oh my, am I gonna be famous?" Mikasa gasped for air in astonishment but in all honesty making fun of Connie was just so funny to her.

Rolling his eyes, he displayed his annoyance.

"I'm getting a book for my little sister. Actually you come here a lot can't you help me?" Mikasa quickly noticed the way Y/n and Connie's attention ran to each other.

Mikasa could honestly say she saw Connie fit for Y/n so why not push them together just a bit, surely Connie wouldn't miss the chance to flirt. "Y/n can help you with that actually right y/n?"

Y/n quickly looked directly at Mikasa straightening up her glasses. Of course she felt the males gaze on her but she herself was also analyzing him.

He had hazel eyes with a silver look to them, a cleaned up buzzcut, it was nicely grown looking somewhat fluffy. He had both ears pierced with white gold studs and a chain around his neck.

Tattoos on his neck, as well as sleeves on his arms. She didn't mean to stereotype but he didn't fit the library scene in her eyes at all. He was very handsome to her though.

"Y/n can you help or what" Mikasa dragged y/n from her wondering thoughts.

Nodding her head, she stood up called and waved her hand out to the hazel eyed man in hopes he knew to come. She hasn't gotten to size him up yet. His friend seemed huge, with a long face to match. If she was being honest he reminded her of a seahorse.

Connie's eyes instantly fluttering down to your thighs as he you stood from the seat. thinking to himself how they even looked thick in loose sweats, and the way you waved for him to follow, he'd like to see you telling him to come in a few different ways too.

"Soo where are you taking me?" Connie allowed a slight grin to show on his face. "To the kids books" you weren't exactly speeding but you were walking somewhat fast. Just from instinct to catch up Connie picked your hand into his.

He was so obviously staring at your ass but you didn't feel uncomfortable or really mind, likely because he was so fine, his voice had that heavy as new york accent that everyone had.

"My sister's 13, she doesn't read like, super kiddie books you know?" feeling just a little embarrassed you stopped in your footsteps to ask. "What book specifically?" turning to him before choosing where to walk next.

That library lighting was doing him so good. His skin was clear, a dewy look to it. He wore a light grey shirt and a darker shade of grey on his sweats with grey and black Mid Jordan Retro 1's.

"It's called Mighty Melone?" you flashed a smile at him quickly taking it back before leading him over to where the book was. "I saw that, what's so special about the book?" continuing her walk she explained how the big can be very impactful on young black girls.

"So you smart smart mami?" she hasn't heard that one yet. Giggling it off, they kept walking. "So y/n where you from? No accent so i take it not from here" skimming through the aisles, giving him a simple answer. "ATL, I just moved here." looking for Mighty Miss Melone, finally finding it.

It was a lil high up since the shelves of the library went up two stories and getting the ladder was not in your itinerary, especially not wanting to do something so embarrassing in front of him.

Reaching for the book, I almost having it until I felt his hand around my waist, I looked at him. His eyes were red, I hadn't noticed before. Pulling the book out, I stepped back and so did he. Leaving an awkward feel in the air as we walked back.

"Take my number and call me if you need something or anybody fuckin with you ight?" he very obviously wanted your number but considering you were feeling him too, you'd let it flow that way. "Here's mine if you wanna talk or something" returning his energy and sitting back your seat.

Mikasa checked the book out for him. He sat back down though I expected him to leave so I bumped Jonae to ask her bout the long face guy.

I leaned over to her shoulder, "So did that guy get at you?" she looked up at him before responding. "Girl you know how I do, he gave me his instagram and I gave him mine." I nodded my head at her response, "Okay Jonae the pimp I see you." she quickly glanced over at Connie and back to me.

"Soo.. how bout you he was following you like a lost puppy" she said as she nudged me, "Bro he was a lost puppy but he gave me his number and I gave him mine" a smile spreading across her face, "Look at you tryna get a little boyfriend" ignoring her words you went back to your book and she went back to copying some notes of yours.

"So Mikasa you goin to Erens party tonight or you guys fighting again?" Connie asked while scrolling on his phone.

Your eyes peering over to Mikasa seeing she'd never said anything about a party. "You didn't say Eren was the party type or anything about a party" Jonae noticed the blush spreading from cheek to cheek.

"Actually you said the opposite" Jonae added in. I shook my head at Mikasa cause I'd never imagine her being big on parties.

"Y/n, Jonae you guy's should come too." Jean added.

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
REPUBLISHED THIS MF AGAIN! 😭 This the last time te lo promito 💝💝😕 I just want all my books to look somewhat alike.

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..