20| to all my gems

part 01; 🌙gold. exquisite. masterpiece🌙

YOU ARE MY G💎M
-forever in the center of my heart-

remember ;

you are ; gold✨
you are; exquisite💖
you are a; masterpiece🎨

you are ; gold✨ you are; exquisite💖 you are a; masterpiece🎨

part 02; 🌙 gorgeous. ethereal. moonlight (i wish) 🌙

/ WELCOME TO /

the losing g a me , the losing gem , the loss of me (g)

her eyes drilled daggers and deadly holes into the gray concrete wall in front of her. in a matter of time, in mere seconds, the world came crashing and colliding down on her at its fullest force, thrusting the whole of its substantial weight on her. the lethal rain beat down mercilessly on her weakened heart. 

her ears rang, rang with the expletives being spouted over and over like a unceasing cycle, over and over and over, again that the sound of it was amplified by the pin drop silence. they rang in her ears like sharp knives being thrown over, they repeatedly stabbed and clawed at her heart and mind and left irradicable marks there. venomous blood was oozing out of it, and she bled and bled but no one knew

all that could be heard was the hammering of her heart against her chest, taking breaths was simply straining and utterly torturous, it was getting harder to breathe with each passing second. her heartbeat accelerated at lightning speed like a raging time bomb, threatening to burst at any moment. she was at the edge of the cliff, her legs dangling, grasping onto nothing and any moment now, she'd fall over. 

her pulse beat at an incredulous speed - faster, faster and faster, and just spiraling out of control. perhaps she just lost it. her eyes blurred and bled. all she could do was to hold onto the last of herself, to clench her fists, to grit her now-throbbing teeth and to calm her shaky heart. the pain was crippling her and was so intense it could cause knees to buckle before one could even call out. 

she had to prevent her inner self from lashing out at everything in sight when all she wanted to do was to destroy everything in sight- especially them. how such madness existed what completely beyond her. 

was she even sane at all up to this point?

she was BEYOND DRIVEN into INSANITY

INSANITY like no other

with words that struck blows to her chest, words that slapped and scarred- they grew, hurt and burst till the fire and pain erupted and filled her hollow chest, and filled the whole of her body. filled ALL OF HER. she was ripped apart by laser and snake-like fingers, gnawing at her heart. tearing out piece after piece, sucking and draining out all the blood.