Part 29

Next morning.

Y/N's POV

I was still asleep when my phone started to ring. It was irritating. I had my pillow covering my head. I tapped here and there on the bed, around myself, to get my phone. After 7-8 annoying taps I found my phone. I recieved it without even looking at the caller ID. I was expecting either one of my brothers or Rachel.

I just hummed as I picked up the call. Still under the pillow.

You're sleeping?

"Alex? What happened? Are you okay? Where are you? Did hyungs do something to you?" I panicked and sat up on the bed.

Calm down Y/N calm down. I am alright. I was just checking up on you. How have you been?

"Oh. I'm good." I replied.

I want to meet you.

"No. We can't. If hyungs will-" he cut my words.

Y/N for how long will you be scared of those monsters? Huh?

"I'm not scared of them Alex." I declared. Well obviously it's a lie. I am scared of my brothers.

Then run away with me.

"Alex. Not again please." I got annoyed.

Why not? Do you not love me?

"I do love you Alex but I will never run away. Even if we run away , my brothers will even pull us out of the hell. I am trying to talk to them. Give me some time." I replied, almost yelled.

Why are you getting annoyed baby?

What kind of stupid question is this?

"Because it's too early in the morning to talk such stuff." I replied.

Early in the morning? Baby it's past noon already? Why were you still sleeping? You didn't have you office today?

Office? I mentally scoffed.

"I had a day off."

Let's meet please Y/N. I'm not asking you too much. Please. I miss you.

Hyungs are on mission. They won't know. My inner self yelled.

"Fine. Let's meet near Han river, at the cafe we used to meet, in an hour." I said.

Okayyy. I love you baby. Bye.

We hung up. I got ready to meet him. Yes I was feeling guilty for going against my brothers. Again.

They can't control my life.

This thought kept crossing mind. But deep down I knew they can control my life. I owe my whole life to them. I would have been in some orphanage or sold to some filthy man if they would have not accepted me. They loved me more than I deserved.

But right now I'm being rebellious and greedy. I missed Alex too. Two years. I didn't see him for two years because my brothers threatened him and sent him away, when they got to know about me and Alex. They didn't talk to me for weeks. They said that Alex was not the right guy for me. Dad had no idea about Alex and me. I don't want to even think what he would have done. Maybe he would have supported me but there were very sleek chances of that.

I was with James, headed towards the cafe. I told my other two bodyguards to stay behind because I can't trust them. James was more of a friend to me. He knew about me and Alex since forever. Thank god hyungs trust James.

"What if they caught you?" James asked me, eyes fixed at road while he was driving.

"They won't. They're on mission. And please don't scare me." I replied.

We reached at the cafe and he followed me inside the cafe. James looked around the cafe to catch something suspicious. He stood at the counter and was highly alert, as if he would shoot anyone suspicious without even confirming.

Alex was already there. I was 15 minutes before time but he was earlier than me too. He looked at me with a bright smile on his face. I settled in my place. His smile didn't lasted for much longer as he saw James.

"What is he doing here?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who? James? Why? What's wrong? He is always there with me. Everywhere." I replied. He kept his eyes fixed on James.

Suddenly Alex took out his phone and called someone.

"Cancelled. " He said on phone and then hung up.

This all was strange but I shrugged if off.

End of Y/N's POV

Jimin's POV

I saw Y/N going in the cafe to meet Alex. I can see both of them from the glass walls of the cafe. My blood was boiling whilst I saw Alex touch my sister's face. Y/N is so dead now I swear. I would teach her a very good lesson for going against us.

"Calm down Jimin." Seokjin hyung said. Who was sitting on passenger seat and watching the same view as me.

"Why can't we go there and shoot that guy that and take Y/N with us?" I questioned.

"Because after that Y/N will hate us forever. We can't tell Alex's truth too because Min ho Hyung denied to do that." He explained.

I sighed out loud.

"I'll punish her this time." I said. My anger was growing as every second passed.

" She loves him Jimin. This is what love is . But you'll not tell anyone about this. I'll talk to Y/N first. Let's just focus on our plan right now." He said.

I nodded and I drove away.

End of Jimin's POV

.
.
.

Next day in the afternoon.

Y/N was working on her laptop. As she decided to join her office back. Well she had no other choice and deep down she was happy that she had no choice. She desperately wanted to go back. She was happy and was smiling brightly whilst preparing for her first day in office after so long.

Y/N's phone rang.

It was Ms. Choi.

Y/N smiled as she saw the caller ID.

"Missing me Ms. Choi?" Y/N asked cheerfully.

"Y/N-Y/N" Ms. Choi was panting.

"What happened? Why are you breathing like this?" Y/N panicked.

"Young masters- Y/N young masters-" she was breathing so heavily that she couldn't complete her sentences.

"You are scaring me Ms. Choi. What happened to Hyung? Take a deep breath and tell me." Y/N tried to calm Ms. Choi down but she, herself, was shaking badly.

"Y/N come back. Young master Min Ho-min ho-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MIN HO HYUNG? JUST SAY IT CLEARLY." Y/N yelled.

"He got shot in chest and he is badly injured. He is not even waking up. Young master JK and Young Master Hoseok are fighting with each other too." Ms. Choi spoke in a breath.

"What? Hyung? I'm coming-" Y/N hung up before even completing her own sentence.