Chapter 38

Hey guys! How're all?

I'll tell you now, no need for the tissues alright? .^^.

Anyways, good luck! Luv u besties!
(^o^) here's a hug for you!

I should've said this at the beginning but, English isn't my first language. That's all. Sorry for all grammatical error found in this book.

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Then, y/n saw it. She realize what he's about to do and-!

Everyone watch in shock as Baji raise the knife before he brought it down to stab himself leading to his eventual death.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not.

Everyone was shock at the sudden appearance of y/n kicking Baji's hands making the knife do some flips before dropping a few feet away from them.

To understand what happened, let us all go back a few seconds before this.

~ A few seconds earlier ~

Y/n was unconsciously walk towards Baji when she saw him walking over to Kazutora and Mikey and notice the blood trails behind him.

Everyone was focus on Baji talking to notice her and as soon as she saw him raising the knife about to stab himself, adrenaline course through her entire body as she sprint towards Baji and kicked his hands successfully letting go of the knife which fell a few feet away from them.

~ flashback end ~

As soon as the knife drop, y/n immediately blackout and collapse on her spot both from her head injury and from exhaustion.

"Y/N!!" Mikey shouted, extremely frightened and worried as he run to catch her before she fall on the ground.

"Y/n-san/chan!!" The others also shouted. Too shock at what just happened.

Mikey was cradling y/n as he sit on the ground, shaking her gently in hopes of waking her up. His face unreadable as he repeatedly call y/n's name. "Y/n... y/n... y/n...Hey, open your eyes! Don't do this to me, y/n!"

His voice was laced with pure fright, almost going into hysteria. This was the first time the Toman ever saw their president lose his composure— and it's because of a girl.

At the side, Baji seems to regain his senses as he look at the girl before he said, "F*ck. You really stick to your words, huh. Y/n.", then he vomited blood before passing out due to blood loss.

"Baji-saaann!!" Chifuyu shouted also running to his captain. He then lifted up Baji's upper body and held him.