𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 || ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ

So umm I'm alive and bro KLEE RERUN! I HAVE 10 primogems. RIP my wallet ψ(._. )> Sorry I haven't posted anything in like a month or something but thank you for your support and we have gained 7 new followers woooooo

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Away mondsadt and deeper into the forest sits a lady, a lady accompanied by a boy called Razor, his ash grey hair and wold like features. His red eyes narrowed at the sight of fresh berries on a green bush. His hands grasped the berries before tossing them into his leather pouch.

"Y/n, We. Eat wolfhook. Good," Razor returned to the lady. His clothes had stained purple and smelt of crushed berries. Razor frowned at the state of his clothes. "Razor, have you gotten the berries?" Y/n turned around, hearing the boys voice, but only to see him frowning and his stained clothes.

"Razor, it's no problem. We can easily wash it off at the river banks" Y/n held his hand, reassuring him. Razor smiled, taking off his leather pouch and passing it off to Y/n, as he and she went to wash off the purple stain at the rivers outside Wolvendom.

Y/n sat by the river, rubbing the stain off, before dunking it under the water. "See all better now," Y/n held up the pouch before setting it aside. "Y/n! Meat!" Razor happily yelled, his hands filled up with fresh fish and pinchy crabs. "Razor, where did you get all thing?" Y/n held one of the crabs, observing it. "Razor, Found at the water." Y/n smiled at him.

"Ow!" Y/n yelped as the crab lept off her hand and dived into the water, leaving a bright pink mark on her knuckle. "Y/n? you hurt?" Razor held Y/n's hand. Her face started to flush pink. "Razor, know how to fix" Razor grabbed something out of his pockets and wrapped it around Y/n's hand.

Y/n bit her lip. The pain was unbearable as the crab bite started to sting. "Y/n hurt. No more?" Y/n nodded, even though the pain brought tears to her eye. "Thank you, Razor" Y/n sighed, her breath hicked a little. "Wait. Razor knows how to make better".

Y/n closed her, looking away from him. "Mwah" Razor pressed his lips against the bandages on her knuckles, leaving the poor girl flustered. "R-Razor what did yo- where did you learn that from" Y/n covered her face with her hand, as her face heated up.

"Scary purple lady, tell Razor. 'Treat Y/n like Princess" Razor smiled. "Scary purple lady," Y/n chuckled before petting the ash grey boy's hair. "Thank you, Razor".

Razor smiled happily before leaving the river bank and returning to Wolvendom, where they laid under the tree, watching the night sky turn orange and picturing clouds as objects.

THE END

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading, even in my long hiatus and have a lovely day!

WORD COUNT ~ 475