23

Ron Weasley

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Don't ruin your friendship with her too." He mumbled, opening her book again. "While we're talking about Hermione, do you know where she is?" Harry asked. Ginny sighed. "I think she went out with Parkinson. I saw them walk into the woods behind the lake." She said. I clenched my fists and glared at the lake. I quickly got up and started running out of the common room. "Ron- Ron!" I heard Harry shout behind me. I didn't care. I need to stop this, fast. It didn't take long until I reached the lake. Harry came running a few moments later. He leaned on his knees panting. "Dont— Don't do— this." He said breathing heavily. "Where do you think they went into the woods?" I asked, ignoring him completely. Not even waiting for his answer I headed to the forest line.

"I know I can't stop you, but I still think you should accept the fact that it's over between the two of you." Harry said as he walked up to me. "It's not, just wait." I said confidently. Although I wasn't sure.. I just need Hermione to kiss me again. She'll feel it, she has to. I'm not ready to let her go yet. "Let's just go in here." I mumbled as I pointed at a walkable place. Harry sighed as we started our journey. "As long as we don't get lost in here again." He said. We walked for a while in silence for a few minutes. "What do you think the colors are like? Ginny told me a Hermione described them as 'overwhelming but beautiful'" Harry broke the silence. I shrugged. "So you went to the feast with Malfoy?" I asked. I'm fine with Harry being gay since my sister is too, but Malfoy? Harry chuckled. "I know it's weird. He's cute tho, I'm willing to give this a shot." He replied. "Alright..." I mumbled "Ron, I think we're lost. We should go—" "what's that?" I muttered. I squinted to see between the trees. "Is that a waterfall?" Harry asked. I slowly nodded. "I think so, it sure sounds like it." I said. "Let's check it out."

As we got close my eyes widened. Of course the scenery was beautiful, but that's not what caught my attention. There were Hermione and Parkinson, laying next to each other and gazing into each other's eyes. My blood started boiling at the sight of them. Get away from my girlfriend you bitch. I charged forward to break them apart, but Harry got a hold of my wrist, holding me back. He put his finger to his lips and shook his head. I furrowed my eyebrows as he dragged me away.

"They're having a moment, leave them be." He said. "What?! No! That bitch needs to get away from my girlfriend!" I shouted. Harry glanced behind me to make sure the two girls didn't hear me. "She's not your girlfriend anymore Ron! Please accept that! She broke up with you, she wants to be with Parkinson. Now leave her alone." He then stated. "No! You need to leave me alone! I need to fix this, I can't just let go!" I shouted. I felt tears in the back of my eyes, but I forced them to stay back. Men don't cry. Harry sighed and grabbed my arm. "She'll think you're more of an asshole if you keep interrupting, trying to screw things up. You know that'll only make their bond stronger. If you really think you have a chance to fix this you need to do it some other way.

I considered his point. He was right... I need a plan.