Chapter- 1

A girl sitting in front of mirror all decked up as beautiful bride lost in thoughts

"Shivi babyyyyyy💖",came a voice breaking her trance.

"Tanu you r coming now🙄!?", complained Shivani.

"I would have denied for the project if it wasn't that important. And you know na Shivu my boss is a crackpot and he makes me work my ass off, he would have kicked me out his company and you want your bff jobless🥺😚", explained Tanu.

"Okay okay you win madam. It's useless to talk to you🤦🏻", Shivani said rolling her eyes and smiling.

"Arre leave that. You are finallyyy getting married. Ahhhhh I m so happy for you girl🥳", Tanu exclaimed while hugging Shivani.

Shivani felt her bff sobbing in her arms.

"Tanu baby what happened why are you crying"

"You don't know Shivu how happy I am for you. I have seen you suffering and trust me you are more than my sister to me. What I have been without you🥺❤️"

Tanu's sweet words made Shivani emotional and she hugged her tighter🤗

"Now stop it you gadhi. Mera makeup kharab ho jaayega. So no more emotional talks. And what is this🤨!?"

"What🤨?"

"It took me 2 hours to get ready. I wore this heavy jewellery and extra heavy lengha , beared those irritating hair-stylists and makeup-artists and No Compliments☹️"

"Arre aise kaise. You are looking superrr gorgeous baby. I can't describe in words yaar. It's like JANNAT SE UTRI JAISI KOI PARI HAI TU💖💋"

"Oh thank you thank you I am flattered already😎🙈"

"Abhi se. Abhi toh Jiju ka compliment baaki hai Madam ji😏😌"

With these words of Tanu, the smile on Shivani's face faded away. Exhaling a sigh she went near window gazing the stars.

"What happened Shivani? Is everything alright"

"How everything can be alright in my life Tanushka"

"But what's the matter"

"I am getting married to Abhimanyu"

"Whattttt😳!!!! Abhimanyu means Abhimanyu Malhotra. The same ---"

"Yes the same", interrupted Shivani.

"But how .... I mean that's..."

"That's my life Tanu🙂. It's ok. We can't do anything. You go and get ready."

Tanushka left after giving Shivani a quick comforting hug while Shivani agained drowned in the pool of thoughts thinking about the day she was informed about the marriage proposal.