t h i r t y

no one pov

taehyung felt his eyes start to open, slightly twitching his fingers as they felt cold and a little numb.

finally looking at his surroundings, taehyung saw he was in a hospital room, laying in a cold hospital bed.

one of the nurses in the room, who was writing some things down, noticed the boy woke up and smiled lightly at him.

"hello taehyung." she said soothingly, causing taehyung to flinch and look at her. she chuckled softly. "sorry to startle you. are you feeling alright?" she asked.

taehyung didnt respond, just looking around the room more. like he was searching for something. finally speaking up after a while.

"w-wheres k-"

"your mom? shes just outside. i'll bring her in now if you'd like."

the nurse replied before taehyung could even finish. taehyung only hummed weakly at her request. before the nurse left through the door, soon bringing in taehyungs mother. her eyes teary and red still as she looked at her son.

"hi tae.." the woman whispered, her voice broken as she caught sight of the boy. taehyung looked at her as she sat down next to him.

"h-hi mom.." he whispered back, feeling overwhelmed. tears starting to form in his eyes.

she smiled at the boy, quickly leaning down for a tight hug. "i know baby.. its ok now." she whispered in taehyungs ear, slowly petting his hair.

taehyung hugged back, his arms tightening slightly at her words.

the two then stayed like that, in a silent hug, for a while. mrs. kim was unable to let go of the boy, her son, she had missed and worried for so dearly.

but when they finally did break apart, mrs. kim wiped taehyungs teary eyes. the said boy not saying a word as he fell back onto the bed again. he felt tired.

"um- not to interrupt. but when your ready mrs. kim, i have taehyungs results back."

the nurse spoke, mrs, kim looked at her and nodded. "y-yes of course." she said getting up from the bed, walking just outside the door.

"i'll be right back bean." the woman smiled at her son. the boy gave no response, staring at the wall infront of him.

-

"so.. taehyungs results." the nurse started.

"good news. all of his vitals are great, in fact perfectly normal. and there was no show of any harm done to his body with in the past 2 weeks." she spoke. mrs. kim let out a breath of relieve wiping her eyes with a small smile.

"t-thats good." she said trying to calm down. the nurse hummed, glancing back at the clip board she was holding. looking back at mrs. kim a little more worried this time.

"though... his doctor believes he has developed stockholm syndrome. after what happened and his reaction when he returned two days ago."

mrs. kim's sigh of relieve was caught in her throat, staring at the nurse. the woman continued speaking after a little while.