43-44

C-43

Shen Zhu was tormented for an entire night, and when he woke up in the morning, he felt pain all over his waist and back, and all the bones in his body seemed to have shattered.

There was no one by the bed. She could still feel the warmth of the bed and knew that the man had just woken up.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open.

Su Zongwen brought in the breakfast which he had finished prepared, and when he saw Shen Zhu's cold face, he tried to please him: "Yue Niang."

He overdid it last night.

Seeing that, the anger that was in Shen Zhu's heart disappeared, "What did you do?"

Su Zongwen placed the breakfast on the table and walked over to the bed in large strides to help her up and help her put her clothes on.

"Simple porridge."

Shen Zhu still let him do it, and was curious about whether the two children would cause a disturbance. After all, she agreed to let the two little kids cook for her today, but Su Zongwen actually cooked porridge for the two of them.

"Shuer, Yi'er didn't say anything?"

"I asked after you saw me cook in the morning. I said you were tired yesterday and they were playing in the yard."

"…"

Su Zongwen helped Shen Zhu put on some clothes, picked her up by the waist, and walked towards the table.

Shen Zhu was amused, "It's not that exaggerated. I just want to take a hot bath."

"I'll get it for you."

Shen Zhu looked at the man's figure that was jogging away. He lowered his head and laughed, it was not bad to have a husband that was spoilt by him, it was just that he did not know how to control himself in bed.

After eating breakfast and bathing, she felt completely refreshed.

Shen Zhu sat in front of the copper mirror and casually tied up his hair, casting a glance at Su Zongwen who was playing with Ruanruan on the bed.

"I'm going to visit Hundred Fragrance House today, take those egg rolls I made and the wine that I just brewed, and see if it can be sold."

Su Zongwen picked up the energetic Ruanruan and said, "What Yue Niang has done, can naturally be sold."

Shen Zhu laughed embarrassedly, "Normally, Aunt Liu and Ah Qiu would help us a lot. But today, it seems like Ah Qiu Xiu Mu had arrived, so I will make more egg rolls and send them over as a token of my appreciation."

"You can decide on this, it's been hard on you."

Shen Zhu shook his head.

The two of them had the same opinion. Shen Zhu let Su Zongwen bring Ruanruan and she went into the kitchen.

When Shen Zhu just finished one serving, the Ah Qiu immediately rushed over.

Ah Qiu called out to his sister-in-law and directly walked into the kitchen. "Sister-in-law, what are you cooking now? It smells so good. "

Shen Zhu laughed helplessly: "I was just about to send it over to you, I didn't think that you would come over just after smelling it."

"Hehehe, in sister-in-law's words, I am a natural foodie. Of course, I would be attracted by delicious things."

"These are for you, take them and eat."

Ah Qiu felt overwhelmed, "Sister-in-law, you specially made it for me."