45-46

C-45

Shen Zhu, Ah Qiu and their three children, the Liu Family courtyard, watched as Aunt Liu walked out from the main house.

The Ah Qiu was clever, and laughed dryly as she called out for her mother. She moved to the side, hiding behind Shen Zhu, afraid that her mother would lift up her ears and scold him.

Shen Zhu pursed his lips and smiled when he saw Ah Qiu's actions.

When the two children saw Aunt Liu, they obediently called her grandma.

Aunt Liu smiled and agreed, while patting the two little fellows on the head, "You're really good, go play with them."

Shen Zhu said: "Go."

After the two little fellows received Shen Zhu's approval, they happily held hands and ran off to the side to play.

Seeing that the children had all left, the Aunt Liu glanced at the Ah Qiu who was holding Ruanruan, and asked with concern: "Yue Niang, I heard that Zhuer went to your courtyard to cause trouble, and he didn't hurt you right?"

As he spoke, he beckoned them into the house.

Today, she was in the big kitchen, picking up some fresh fruits to send to the young mistress. Coincidentally, she heard the little girl talking, saying that when they went to bring water to the tenants, they saw Ah Qiu bringing the children of the Shen Zhu family to look for Su Zongwen, and it seemed that something happened. She seemed to be in a hurry.

When the Aunt Liu heard about the situation, he was worried and immediately put down his work to rush back.

"I'm fine. I have to trouble the Aunt Liu to come back specially." Shen Zhu shook his head.

The one who should be in trouble was Zhuer. Being swung by her and then kicked by Su Zongwen, his internal injuries should be very severe.

However, she was still able to stand after all.

"It's no trouble at all. I don't have anything on hand. It's the same whether I'm in the kitchen or not."

The Aunt Liu laughed.

"Mother, you didn't see the scene today, this Zhuer is too shameless. He actually came here today with such a thick skin, wanting to be big brother Su's concubine."

Ah Qiu hurriedly revealed his presence in front of Mother.

I hope that the matter of him slacking off today, won't get caught by her Mother.

Ah Qiu's expression changed when she heard Aunt Liu as she continued to speak in a disdainful tone, "Her thoughts are all on digging a corner for sister-in-law, but she actually doesn't feel like she can't move a face for someone else at all. "You're still looking at how close our sister-in-law and Big Brother Su are. How could she be able to break your relationship with just a few casual words?"

He finished his words without taking a breath.

"This Zhuer is too outrageous." Aunt Liu frowned, his face was serious.

Zhuer was getting more and more restless! It looked like he had to find someone to treat her!

"Hmph, wasn't she able to act arrogantly in this Villa all because of her big sister who had become her concubine? If it wasn't for the good character of the Noble Heir's concubine, she wouldn't have been able to do anything." Ah Qiu curled her lips in disdain, clenched her fist and said: "You only know how to bully people!"

Hearing that, Aunt Liu glared at Ah Qiu, but did not say anything to reprimand him.

It was fine if these words were spoken in front of her own people, but if it spread to Zhuer's ears, based on her narrow-minded personality, it would inevitably cause some trouble.