Kitten

Warnings: pet regression,  bdsm, mention of sexual mistreatment.

Ok so im doing a pet regression story because It was requested. Also this is gonna be y/n as a trans female. Trying to be more inclusive, ps. If I leave stuff out of the pet regression community please let me know im not in the seen but would love to be educated  just please be nice about it :)

Lauren x y/n

Lauren's POV:

It was a late night for me. I was out with my bestfriends, camila and dinah. We had gone clubbing at 8 and now its around 3am.

We were walking the streets because well we couldn't find a damn cab. Atleast me and dinah know how too fight, camila is like a little marshmallow. She couldn't hurt someone if her life depended on it, well prob cause she was a little.

Dinah and her have been together for 2 years and they are constantly telling me to branch out and meet someone. But I dont need anyone, im a boss single woman.

"Hey Laurenzo you hear that?"

"Hear what dj?"

"Dinah I think your hearing things because I don't hear it either."

As we kept walking I did start hear almost cat like noises, thats strange.

"That!"

"Babe I don't-

"I hear it too dinah."

I started walking towards the noise, It led me too a small ally way.

"Lauren where are you going?!" My friends yelled after me.

I peaked into the small alley seeing a card board box and a grubby blanket.

I took out my phone and turned the flashlight on to see further into the darkness.

I heard a tiny whimper come from one of the sides. I turned my flashlight on and found a small girl who looked so dirty and hungry.

"Hi sweetie are you ok?"

She whimpered again showing me her hand. Her hand had a big gash in the middle of her palm.

"Oh my thats a big cut, can you maybe come over here so I can help you better."

The girl was sceptical at first but after some coaxing, she came to me.

"Good girl"

She rubbed her head against my hand. She almost acted like a kitty or kitten huh? Was she a pet? Whats a pet doing out here, its not safe.

"Sweetie are you a kitten."

She squeaked at that, so I took that as a yes.

"Where is your owner? Its not safe for you to be out here."

She growled at the mention of an owner so I backed away because no way am I getting scratched by a pet tonight nope.

"Why dont you come with me so you can get cleaned up?"

She hesitated a moment before slowly coming closer to me.

"I promise I wont hurt you sweetie. A nice meal and bath would do you some good."

She nodded and grabbed my hand. I noticed her wince when her gash touched my skin.

" Dont worry hun, Ill take care of your hand when we get home."

We walked for about two more minutes till we found a cab. I usually dont take cabs but its the only one around so we kinda have too.

"Hello ma'am where to?"

"House 475 down 427th street, on Burlington Avenue."

Once I spoke to the driver I pulled the small girl into me. I had just noticed her attire.

Her shirt was ripped and she barely looked like she had bottoms on. I luckly had a leather jacket on so I drapped it over her cold body.

*skip rest of car ride*

When we walked into my house she went wide eyed.

"T-this is where you-you live?"

"Haha yeah, I guess it is pretty nice."

I looked lover to her and her mouth still hung open.

"Sweetie lets take you to the master bathroom and get you all nice and clean."

She just simply took  my finger in her small hand and walked with me up the big staircase.

My bathroom was rather big: marble tiles and sink, a huge walk in shower, a jacuzzi tub, and even a small sauna. It was a very enjoyable space for me so I wanted to pamper the small girl like i did myself.

"Ok kitten do you want me to help you or do you wanna do it on your own?"

She thought for a moment before opening her cute mouth.

"Can I pwease do myself."

"Ofc sweetie; shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body scrub is on the left of the tub...oh and theres a couple of lotions to choose from by the sink."

"T-Thank you"

"Of course" I told her while I exited my bathroom.

A few moments later, after I had changed into some pjs and laid some out for the sweet girl I was helping I heard whimpering coming from the bathroom.

"Sweetie you ok?" I asked while knocking on the door.

"Help?"

Once I heard that i opened the door and saw  the girl  struggling on the floor trying to get her clothes off.

I instantly bent down and helped her untangle herself while gently petting her hair.

"Shh sweetie its ok your ok."

A slight purring noise came from her which I found adorable. She was so small and so fragile just like a little kitten.
_________//////_______________________
Hello friends, sorry its bin a bit. Had an amazing vacation though. Met my gf family for the first time and they seemed to really like me so I haf a real good time.

Also im planning on making a second part but let me know if you actually do want a second part because i aint gonna do one if no one wants one :)