Chapter 2

"We found her in the basement of her mate's house."they started.

Ruby whimpered hearing the word mate. I hold on my position.

"She found her mate two months ago. And decided to shift with him. He is a member of shadow pack. We never got any calls or message from her. At first we thought it was because of mate bond they were avoiding us. But as she was our only daughter we decided to go and surprise her. But when we reached there his mate told us that she went to a friend house. His behavior was a little rude. But we never minded. He took us to guestroom and went to market. We were sitting on the living room when labery heard some voices. We decided to check which lead us to the basement. Where wher...."he broke down in to crying.

His mate i think her name is Labery comforting him and completed, "she was lying there all beaten and bruised. We soon brought her here."

Shadow pack was half an hour from here if we run in our wolf form.

"we are calling their Alpha and discuss this matter with them. When do you think she will regain her conscious."liam looked at me.

"Can't say but it may take her some day. She is not strong neither her wolf. It will take some time maybe 24 hours. And if not she may lose her wolf."hearing this both the parents started crying.

"You need to be strong for her. She needs you. Justice will be done for her."I replied."Now go you can see her."

They left the room. I looked towards Alpha. "Liam will take care of it."

Liam excused himself.

As soon as the door closed he asked, "what are you not telling Rossy."

I sighed, "Her mate marked someone else. Because when I was checking on her I found the burnt mark in her neck. You know if a mate marks someone else it can..."

"Kill her or make her insane." Alpha completed.

I nodded.

Losing a pack member is not a big thing but our Alpha he loves everyone likes his own pup.Not every Alpha is like this. Even after the death of Luna he is sane patiently making every decision for the pack.

"Alpha I am trying my best. The antidote for this is none. But we can wait for her second chance mate. He may be somewhere in the world."I tried explaining him.

"There are very rare cases where one can find a second chance mate. Not everyone." he walked of the room.

Rare cases.

'Rossy we may have one second chance mate.'

'you were listening Ruby.'

'of course I was. Now answer my question.'

'I don't know Ruby. I don't want to find him if also he is somewhere.'

'hmmmmm.' she blocked me out .

Do I deserve a second chance mate????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how are you all??????????

vote and comment dear if you like.

(492 words)