Encounters

F/J- Fav Juic

L/O- Loved one

L/O/N -Loved one's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N made it to their apartment building with no problem, and ran up the stairs. Their breathing was heavy and quick, they were hyperventalating as they looked around the apartment. They locked all the doors and windows as they walked through their space, checking if anyone had entered while they weren't looking or while they were out. They sighed with relief as they realized that there was no one in their home other than themself. They wondered if they were just being paranoid or if they really were in some kind of danger thanks to their own unwillingness to share the thing they've heard. They made some coffee and sighed softly, trying to relax.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight anyway," they joked with themself, pouring the coffee they made into their cup.

They added creamer and sugar, humming softly, and trying their best to calm themself down. They laid down in their bed and breathed in deeply after they finish their coffee. It would all be fine, or at least they told themself that, before they realized just who that man was. Chrollo Lucifer, leader of The Phantom Troupe.

"Holy Shit," they mumbled, sitting up right in realization, "I think I fucked up big time on this one... maybe I should leave the city..." they whine in fear.

They started packing their clothes, and belongings and continued in a panic until the morning. When 7 AM hit they made a call down to the apartment owner, telling him that they wanted to move, under the guides of a 'family emergancy." He sighed at their request, clearly more a bit agittated to have to deal with this so early in the morning, but agreed to letting them leave. However he could only get them out after the auction. They sighed and hung up the phone. The thought that maybe they were over reacting did cross their mind a few times, but these were some of the most dangerous people on earth. Could you really be too cautious when dealing with them? They didn't feel like risking their life for the chance that maybe it wasn't a big deal.

"Well I might as well enjoy the auction while I'm here," they sighed, before they called into work, hopped in the shower and got dressed.

They called their boss to explain that they need to leave the city and move away. They explained that they were going to have to quit on short notice, all while successfully keeping the illussion of a "family emergency." Of course that wasn't the situation what so ever but she didn't need to know that. That might put her life in danger too. They made their way outside of their apartment after slipping their shoes on. They walked to the auction, taking in all the people, sounds, and smells on the way there. They reminded themself that they still needed to look out for danger but it was okay to relax a bit. They wouldn't be attacked in broad daylight would they? The smell of the food in the concession stands filled their nose, making their mouth water. They had forgotten to make themself breakfast before heading out. They sighed and headed over to one, buying something to satiate their growling stomach. They thanked the stand worker before heading off. They continued exploring, stopping at a few art stands and looking at a shop that dealt electronics such as phones. They needed a new phone now anyway because who knew, maybe the Troupe would track them down just for not giving information. They spotted a nice looking phone and picked it up carefully.

"So how much is this one?" they asked, looking over at the owner

"About 20,000 Jenny," he responded

"Not bad," they nodded and handed over the money.

They continued on walking around the city for a while, running into a green haired boy and his two friends arm wrestling for money. He looked weak but looks could be decieving. They watched him beat a bunch of guys before smiling and walking up to the familiar tall man with the blue suit and suitcase.