Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10

While they were practicing at the designated area, Itadori followed Y/n when she walked away to sit under a tree.

"Are you alright, Kanako? This was unusual for you to say earlier." - Itadori asked her in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I had to show you this side of me." - Y/n spoke as she watched how the others practiced and took notes in her head on their moves. - "It's just that, when you've been treated with pain you learn how to use it, no matter with words or actions."

Itadori's expression gloomed as he heard this.

"It must have been really tough for you." - He said with a sad voice.

"No matter how tough it was it's now in the past. It will work as a lesson and help me continue from now on. Plus I have you all now and it makes me really happy." - Y/n smiled at the thought of finally having friends.

Itadori smiled after hearing Y/n's words.

Fushiguro noticed them and watched them from afar.

"I'm glad to hear this, Y/n!" - He said as he laughed softly.

"Oi, Megumi! Where are you looking at? You should pay attention to our practice now!" - Maki said to him.

He quickly got his composure back and focused on the practice.

Soon Itadori and Y/n joined the practice and Y/n was about to spar with Toudou.

He smirked at her and showed her a sign to make the first move. She got into position and attacked. Before Toudou was able to notice her movement, she was already in front of him and kicked him hard in the stomach, sending him further away, hitting his back in a tree.

This left everyone speechless.

"Come on, I thought you were also an interesting person by saying all those things." - Y/n stood there with an emotionless yet intimidating look, waiting for her sparring partner to do something.

He stood up fully and smirked. - "Then let me show you. It's my turn." - He said with a smirk as he dashed at her with an incredible speed. He was about to hit her with his right hand, tightened in a fist but she was able to block his attack as well as all following attacks he would throw at her.

Everyone watched them in shock and amazement.

After throwing a few more punches and kicks at Y/n and her blocking them all, she concentrated some energy in her right fist and with one hit she was able to send him back again.

Everyone was amazed by her strength and watched in awe as the same scene repeated a few more times.

"She is even stronger than I thought!" - Exclaimed Itadori with excitement.

Fushiguro and Kugisaki nodded in agreement as they didn't move their eyes away from Y/n who was fighting vs Toudou and winning every time.

"Your technique is about changing the places of two objects with the clap of your hands, right?" - Y/n asked him before they started another round.

"Yes but how do you know?" - Toudou asked with a confused expression.

"Show me." - Y/n simply stated.

"Hm? You think I'm too weak for you or what?" - Toudou asked a bit annoyed.

"I never said that, you just point things out." - She answered calmly.

"Tch. Fine then." - He agreed with her. - "Oi, Itadori come here!"

"E-eh? Me?" - He asked confused.