"darling you're so pretty, it hurts,"

The news of James and Ophelia 'dating' spread around the school like wildfire, including the Professors

The news of James and Ophelia 'dating' spread around the school like wildfire, including the Professors. Ophelia also noticed many students glaring at her as she passed. But she could put up with that. However, the thing she couldn't stand was Lily and Marlene.

"Your thoughts on Potter surely changed." Marlene mocked as she sat in front Ophelia in History of Magic. "Are you sure he didn't give you a love potion?" Lily asked.

"No, I just think she ran into a wall and lost brain cells." Marlene replied which made them both laugh and Ophelia wear a fake smile.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia was then walking to Divination, gripping onto the books in her arms. "Why would James pick her? She so gross." Ophelia overheard some girls whisper as she passed.

Ophelia then noticed James who was about to walk pass her in the hallway sos he grabbed his arm and dragged him out a door to a balcony. "Woah!" He exclaimed as she let go of him and he was pushed to the other side of the balcony overlooking the forest.

"This was a mistake James." Ophelia began. "This, needs to stop." She added. "We can just say it was one funny joke so this can be forgotten." But James did not agree.

"So you're just gonna give up?" He asked with a raised eyebrows. Ophelia crossed her arms as she swirled her tongue around her mouth and tutting. "Fine. But as soon as this is done, I will go back to publicly hating you." She replied sharply.

Just then, the door opened and Sirius stuck his head out. "Hope you're not doing any ungodly things out here." He sang with a smirk as he looked at the two. "I wish." James said with a smirk and wink before bending down to kiss her cheek and walk away.

Ophelia wiped her cheek with a look of disgust which made him chuckle. "See you later sweetheart." He said with a smug grin as she glared at him with squinted eyes. "I hate that arrogant sod." She muttered to herself before pushing open the door and stepping out.

A smirk then appeared on her face when she saw the same girls glaring at her again. "Jealousy is a disease bitch, get well soon!" She shouted at the girls as she walked away to her Divination class.

~☕︎︎~

The stares continued for the rest of the day, allowing Ophelia to see just how big James's fan base at the school was.

Ophelia ran her hands through her hair as she walked into the Great Hall for dinner and made her way to the Ravenclaw table but was called over by Marlene. "Come on. Sit next to your boyfriend." She shouted which made her roll her eyes before sitting between the blonde girl and James.

"How was your day, sweetheart?" James asked the girl beside him. Suddenly, she kicked him under the table which made him jump. "I think that explains it." She spat quietly on reply before reaching over for a Yorkshire pudding.

"So when did you get together?" Lily asked as she looked at the two. Ophelia looked up at James with raised eyebrows as he thought for an answer. "A week." He lied.

"But you asked me out yesterday?" Lily asked which made James's eyes widened for a lie to reply. Ophelia smirked as she brought a forkful of chicken to her mouth, hoping that these cracks in his lies will get this deal over with.

"That was a joke because we wanted to-" He paused to think. "Keep it a secret and it would look suspicious if I just stopped doing that." He finished which made Ophelia smile, thinking Lily would see through the lie but she didn't and believed it.

Ophelia then leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You are so dead." She threatened which made him gulp as he pushed up his circle glasses.