Chapter47:Tell Me

~Y/N's POV~
I fell into the pool, my heart dropped.... I panicked....

I'm slowly sinking down... I could see the bright cotton candy sky getting more blurry, I couldn't move, it felt like something was weighing me down... I couldn't breathe.... The voices from above were muffled....

'Someone... anyone... please... come and save me... I'm scared...'

~Third Person POV~
Y/N lacked oxygen, she couldn't move.... she was drowning.... Y/N drifted off to a nightmare....

She was still sinking, someone grabbed her neck and drowned her more.... it was Y/N's former Mother, Seijin....

Y/N held onto the woman's arms, she struggled in her grasp, she scratched and squirmed but Seijin only grinned and tightened her grip "Die!" Seijin yelled, bubbles coming out of her mouth as she spoke, Y/N struggled to breathe, she squirmed and as she felt as if her head was gonna explode, she accidentally opened her mouth, air bubbles escaped her mouth and her vision grew dark....

"Y/N! Wake up!" A familiar voice pleaded and Y/N gasped for air and coughed out some water "Y/N!" Everyone chorused, Tobio and Y/N were both soaking wet, Y/N was wrapped around in towels, she was shaking not because she was cold but because of her nightmare....

Tobio hugged her, she held onto him tightly... she was definitely frightened, she was whimpering and sobbing as she buried her face in his chest "Seijin... She tried to kill me..." Y/N squeaked out and Tobio just tightened his grip on her "Your safe... She not gonna hurt you ever again..." Daishō while wrapping them in towels "Y/N..." Kenma called out while patting her head "Let's get you changed before you get sick!" Daishō said as he picked up his little sister.

"We'll be back!" Tobio announced as he walked inside with the two. Daishō left Y/N in the bathroom and went to go change his shirt since it got a little soaked while Tobio took a shower in his room.

Y/N took off her clothes, the cold bathroom greeting her bare skin, she slowly got into the bath, the warm water warmed her bare skin as she stared down at the water, she was still scared, Y/N hugged her knees close to her chest and she rested her head on them.

After awhile, Y/N finished her shower and got into a new outfit, Y/N decided to keep her hair down.

(I don't own the picture)

Y/N sat down infront of the vanity as she brushed out her hair, someone came in and she saw Kenma sat on the edge of the bed from the mirror.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Y/N nodded "So are you gonna tell me who that was or...." Kenma trailed off "Former Cousin." Y/N said as she put down her brush and looked down "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Kenma asked "He didn't matter anymore..." Y/N said while looking at him "Your making me worry whenever you do that..." Kenma said "Sorry..." Y/N mumbled.

A pair of arms wrapped around Y/N's waist "Tell Me." He whispered "Whatever is bothering you, tell me." Kenma said while hugging her tighter "I will..." Y/N said while drawing little hearts on his arm "Good..." He said while burying himself on the crook of Y/N's neck.

Before Kenma followed up to their room, he was asked if she was going to be fine or why she reacted like that even if she knew how to swim....

"She hates the sudden contact of water on her skin, it brings her bad memories..." Kenma answered simply, Daishō came back and he excused himself and went upstairs to Y/N.

After having a sweet conversation, the two went back downstairs. They're celebration continued until 9PM before they all went home.

Y/N, Daishō and Kenma were going to head back to Tokyo while Tobio stayed in Miyagi since Miwa was gonna come home soon.

The two young masters and the Heiress's Treasure was asleep in the backseat on the way back to Tokyo.

"We're home..." Y/N sleepily said as she dragged her back beside her "They're home!" Yuna exclaimed as she peeked from the top of the stairs, Yuna ran downstairs and gave them hugs, Y/N stayed in the hug, Yuna heard a few soft snores "Eh? Y/N seems tired..." She remarked "She uhhh.... May or may not have drowned?" Daishō mumbled "She what!?" Yuna exclaimed and it woke Y/N up "Oh? Good Night Yuna-San..." Y/N muttered before dragging herself up the stairs and Kenma following behind her.

"Y/N drowned!?" Yuna whisper-yelled "It was an accident! Tobio was chasing one of his teammates and knocked over Y/N and Suga and I was too late to grab her before she fell into the pool!" Daishō explained "Is she okay? What happened after?" Yuna asked worriedly "Tobio got her out and I carried her to her room while Kenma comforted her..." He said "She must've been so scared..." Yuna said "She said Seijin was gonna kill her..." Daishō said "Make sure to cheer her up tomorrow!" Yuna exclaimed "Yeah!" Daishō yelled in agreement.

Y/N took a shower and got into comfortable clothes and she laid in bed as she easily drifted to sleep. Cuddles was on the vanity chair and Y/N was just snuggled in the sheets facing the balcony door.

"She acts like nothing ever happened to her..." Kenma said to himself as he got under the sheets, Y/N wasn't facing Kenma at all and another irk mark appeared on his forehead 'This girl...' He thought to himself as he wrapped his arms around her 'Your gonna be the death of me....' He said in his head while cuddling his significant other to sleep.

The whole Mansion was peaceful as everyone was already in their rooms.

Word Count:1000