24

Harry Potter

Ron sighed and slowly nodded. I smiled. I'm so great. "Alright, let's go back." I mumbled. Ron started walking back again. Suddenly Hermione and Parkinson came our way. "Fuck!" I scream whispered. "What?" Ron asked. "Hide! Hide!" I whispered as I shoved him behind a tree. Ron quickly realized why we were hiding. We watched the girl walk together hand in hand, engaging in some serious conversation. I managed to catch a few words. Every right, uncomfortable or sad? "Just leave it, alright? I don't want to talk about it." Parkinson suddenly snapped. Hermione flinched. I saw Ron clench is fists in anger. Hermione sighed. "Okay. Just remember I'm here if you need me." She said as they continued walking past us. Suddenly Hermione stopped again. "Pansy. Wait." She mumbled. She turned to where Ron and I were hiding. In a single move she took her wand from her pocket. We both hid as best as we could, but Ron has broad shoulders. The tree didn't fully cover him. Hermione slowly moved towards us with her wand raised. She quickly recognized us.

"What are you doing here?!"

Ron and I walked out from behind the tree. "Don't blast our heads off please—" I mumbled glancing at Hermione's raised wand. "Looking for you." Ron said. Hermione sighed and lowered her wand. "What do you want." Hermione said coldly. Behind her, Parkinson frowned and crossed her arms. She was clearly uncomfortable. "I want you. We're not over yet." Ron said, stepping forward and taking Hermione's arms. "We are." Hermione replied, stepping back. Ron's ears darkened. That's a sign of him getting mad. Hermione noticed as well. She stepped back even further in case Ron would try to hit her again. I don't blame her... Parkinson stepped up and took Hermione's hand in a comforting way as she glared at Ron. Ron exhaled. "I'm getting you back. There's no question in it. But I'll leave you alone for now, see you in the common room." He mumbled, quite aggressively I might add, walking away.

Hermione stared into nothingness as Ron walked away from her. When he was far enough I stepped forward. "I'm sorry.." I whispered. Hermione closed her eyes and shook her head. A tear rolled down her cheek. Parkinson stiffened. "I know he doesn't mean it, but I'm scared of him..." she whispered. Parkinson glared behind her where Ron was. "It's not his fault, he was brought up that way, so he bottles up his feelings and explodes— but I- I just..." Hermione's voice broke as more tears fell to the ground. Parkinson turned to her again. She squeezed Hermione's hand, definitely not knowing what else to do. "I know.. I know, I'll talk to him. He needs to leave you alone. I won't let him do anything." I said. Hermione nodded. "I should get back."