𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚘 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 -- 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

“I already told you I’m fine! It’s just the effects of switching worlds! You try bouncing back and forth through dimensions!”

“Then pick a fuckin’ world! I’m sick of you always passing out! I’m tired of bringing you back here every damn day!”

“I didn’t ask you to keep doing it!”

“Well, I’m sorry! Quit fucking passing out in the middle of the goddamn floor then!”

Bakugou and I were both literally and figuratively butting heads. The hothead blonde was so much pissier than I thought. I’d come and gone throughout the next two weeks, working between my world and his.

As expected, it didn’t come without consequences. Fever, headache, cold sweats, chills, and vertigo if I came from one place and left, only to return again not long after. I didn’t expect to come unfazed, but apparently, Bakugou did.

“Can you just get it through your pea-sized brain that it’s not easy to travel like this?” I growled, my eyebrow twitching with annoyance.

“What did you just say?” He growled back.

“I said--”

“Enough, both of you,” Aizawa said, grabbing both Bakugou and me by the collar of our shirts, pulling us apart. “Bakugou, you need to get back to class. L/n, you need to get to Power Loader and see what he needs from you.”

“Yes, Aizawa-sensei,” We muttered as he let go of us, dropping us like cats. Bakugou flipped me off, making me stick my tongue out at him before Aizawa was saying our names threateningly. We walked in opposite directions when we left the meeting room.

Power Loader, the hero in charge of the Technical Support Class, had become my teacher. He’d been introduced the second time I returned, and it was then I was also introduced to a computer chip. It was taken from the League of Villains, but there was not a single person in this world that could decode or decipher it. So I was given the task.

“Good morning, Y/n,” Power Loader greeted as I walked into the workshop. He was yelling over the sound of loud drilling, making me wince and cringe at the sound. “Mei’s already gotten a head start this morning! There’s coffee in the pot!”