𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

I felt only pain and saw only darkness. 'Why am I still alive.....' I thought. I tried to move but pain shot through me causing me to collapse.

'Is Tanjiro okay....... did anyone else survive.....' I thought.

*Shuffle shuffle*

'Is he back.....' I thought in distress.

"HEY WAIT WHAT HAPPEND!!?" I heard Tanjiro yell. 'Is that Tanjiro?.....' I thought. "N-NEZUKO!" Tanjiro yelled.

'Nezuko? Is she alive?' I thought. "Don't worry Nezuko I'll get help" I heard Tanjiro say. I heard his rapid footsteps fade away.

'I'm going to die soon I'm sure of it..... but I'm glad at least two of my siblings survived' I thought.

I felt darkness consume me after a while

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and looked around to see I was in a place with a large green grassy field and a sunset. "Am I dead?" I mumbled staring up at the colorful sky.

"Y/N!!" I turned to see mom. I gasped then got up and started running over to her. I jumped onto her causing her to fall.

"Mommy..... where.... are.. we?" I asked through breaths. "On the path way to Heaven.... well I am" Mom said sitting up.

"What? but I passed away to right?" I asked. She shook her head. "Your still going to live" mom said.

"But I'm blind" I said. "I can't explain this all now sweetie but you'll understand all of this soon" Mom said putting her hand on my head.

"No wait! I can't live without you!" I said hugging her tightly. "Your brother and sister need you.... you'll find them soon... even if you forget Y/n remember we love you" Mom said stroking my hair.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes snapped open to see only darkness and I couldn't breath. 'What is this?' I thought. I tried to move but only felt a crummy texture around me.

I began to shuffle around a bit but couldn't move as much. Suddenly I felt a rush and I punched my arm through what ever weird texture I was in.

I could move my arm around outside of the weird texture I was in so I punched up with my other arm. I slowly broke out of what ever sand or dirt I was in to feel the cold snow in my face.

Dug myself out of the snow I looked around to see it was night time but my vision was extremely blurry.

I crawled onto the flatter surface of snow and looked down at my kimono. Through my blurry vision I could see it had dried up blood.

I touched my hair to feel it had dirt in it and it was all matted up. I slowly and weakly stood up and started walking towards the dark forest.

*WHOOSH*

I turned quickly to see a dark shadow run past me. I panicked and started to run. I could hear the rapid footsteps behind me as I sped up.

I tripped over something falling into the snow but quickly turned to see yellow eyes staring at me.