Masoom-5 (ii)

Warning: contains self harm

( Suicide is never a option, if you are feeling low just pray or make Dua it will surely help you and Allah will always forgive you even if you have sinned more than the sky)

1 year later ...

After that day everyday was special for Myra as her every cousin had accepted her after Hamza and Salaar.

They always tried to make her feel special as they are paying for the every hurt they did to her.

Few months later Salaar got Married with Zareen in an arranged marriage. Zareen was very simple, average looking and pious girl  who made her space in Salaar's heart in first meet and they got married the next month.

Zareen was a mother figure for Myra who always takes care of her, Myra feel more happy in her bhabhi's company, Zareen sometimes forget about her husband whenever she is with Myra.

Bhabhiiiiiii.......

Myra called Zareen while singing

Yes Meri jaan, I am in kitchen ..

Hey bhabhi what are you making ?

Myra asked after coming inside and back hugged her bhabhi.

Apka aur apke bhaijaan ki favorite kheer ..

Hawwww bhabhi jhooth naa bole Allah miyan naraaz hoge

Myra said while keeping her palm on her lips.

Maine Kya jhooth kaha apse Myra.

Zareen said while reducing the flame and keeping hands on her waist.

Yahi ki ap humare liye kheer bana rhi lekin ap specially bana Bhai ke Lia rhi hai ...haina?

Zareen blushed as she was really making it for Salaar.

Myra Hume Tang naa kare ap aur Jaye jaake living Mai baithe Mai aa rhi hoon.

Jo hukum mere aka..

Myra dramatically said while bending like that cartoon Jennie and walk towards the living room.

After half an hour when Zareen didn't came, Myra goes inside the kitchen to check her but scenario made her freeze on her place .

Zareen was lying on the floor like she fainted

Bhabhiii...Kya hua hai apko uthe naa

All the negatives thought started to came in her mind and she shakingly dialled her brother number as nobody was at home.

Faiza and shahmir was at their hospital and Hamza and Salaar was at office and Ruby had stopped working for them as she had grown old and now her elder daughter had started to work after her studies.

Hello..

Bh..bha..ii..Bhai

Myra ....What happened ? Why are you crying?, Is everything okay?

Bh..Bhai ...bha..bhabhi had fainted and I ..do..n.. don't ..how

What? ....What happened to Zareen ...I am coming ..

Cutting the call Salaar run from his office after informing Hamza and drive his car at full speed and reached home in just 10 minute...

He runs towards the kitchen and move inside it and saw Zareen was lying on floor and Myra was rubbing her feets.

Leave her right now...

Salaar lost his mind after seeing his love like that and the scenes of his parents death bodies came in his mind , they were also lying like this lifeless and cold.

Myra literally shivered because she was seeing the old Salaar.

Zareen wake up jaan ..what happened to you?

He started patting her cheeks and rubbing her ice cold hands when he see no movement he picked her up bridal style and move towards his car .

Bhaii....I am also coming with you .

Just stop right there and don't you dare to come near my family.

His family?

Myra stopped and repeated his words where she was standing and was  shocked.

You are such a bad omen, whenever you came near my family they always gets hurt first my parents and now my love, Just go and die somewhere.

Just don't come near us.

That was the last hit Myra had and she stepped back because she knows they can never really forgive her, they still see her as a murderer.

They never thought about her she also had lost her parents and that guilt was still alive in her that they died because of her.
Salaar even had some support from his cousin but she had nobody when she first  stepped in school, when the bullies pulled her hairs,the stares she gets when she walk back home alone .

She was alone ..

All alone

A bad omen

Why don't you die?

I should have died

I am a bad omen

They'll never forgive.

With thoughts running in her mind she left her house and move towards the city bridge and remind the last few months memories when she had spent the best days of her life and at last she remind her parents.

Heyss guys first of all ....

Your Myra is not going to suicide as she is brave enough to handle all those words..☺️

So don't be sad and wait for another update.😍

And I love your comments it motivates me to write more even if am dead tired  😘

So keeping Voting & Commenting

And please tell me if you guys feels bored and anything in this story which you don't like and I'll correct them and will be careful with them next time 🥺

Until then,

Keep smiling 😘
       &
Be safe😷