Minsung /Birthday Boy

Summary: Minsung parent adventures with their 3 year old son Lee Jeongin.

°°°

"Jeongin-ah." Jisung called as he watched the small boy play with Soonie. "Yes?" He said looking over at his Eomma with a cute smile.

"Its time to eat, come wash your hands baby." Jisung said as he turned back around to turn off the stove. Jeongin quickly waddled over climbing onto the small stool waiting for Jisung to turn on the water for him. "Alright here you go." Jisung said as he turned on the water, squinting some soap on his hands Jeongin washed them, making sure to cover the fully with soap before rinsing.

Jisung helped him dry his hands before letting the boy head to the table and sit down. Looking up at the clock he sighed as he set the side dishes down on the table. Minho was running late again.

"Eomma, is Appa coming?" Jeongin asked looking at Jisung who gave a soft smile. "He should be here in a little bit innie, we can start eating." Jisung said as he lifted his chopsticks. It wasn't uncommon for Minho to miss dinner and come home late. He was a dance instructor and a choreographer and he spent a lot of time working on new choreography or teaching.

Jisung didn't mind at first of course, he was happy for Minho since the elder loves his job dearly. However now that Jeongin was older he wasn't able to see his Appa as much, and when Minho did come home it was late and Jeongin was already asleep by then.

"Eomma for my birthday can we go to Lotte world?" Jeongin asked as he looked at Jisung who gave a smile and nod. "Of course bubs."

"And I want Appa to come to."

Jisungs heart clenched at hearing those words his smile turning a bit sad. "Of course he'll come baby." Jisung said as he looked at Jeongin who pursed his lips a bit nodding the small boy slipped off his chair and made his way into the living room to watch an episode of pororo. Cleaning up the table Jisung glanced at the clock sighing when he noticed the time. It's was already 8 o'clock time for Jeongins bath and bed.

"Innie go find some pj's okay." Jisung said as he looked over at the boy who nodded and made his way to his room.

Jisung followed behind shortly, going into the bathroom and starting the water to fill the tub. He left dinner in the microwave from Minho when he got home.

After Jeongin's bath he put the boy to bed. Checking the time once again before sighing and showing before going to bed himself since he knew better than to just wait for Minho to get home.

Jisung woke back up again some time late when he heard rustling before the bed sunk behind him and an arm wrap around him. "Min?" He mumbled tiredly earning a soft hum from behind. Glancing up at the clock he squinted to read the numbers without his contacts on. 1 in the morning it read. Sighing Jisung closed his eyes, still not yet falling asleep.

"Minho, Innies birthday is the day after tomorrow. Please be there okay?" Jisung said earning a hum from Minho who tightened his arms around him. "Of course I'll be there Hannie." He mumbled tiredly. Jisung gave a small sigh and nodded before let sleep over take him.

..

"Eomma." Jeongin whispered as he shook Jisung awake softly. "Eomma some ones at the door." Jeongin said as he hugged his fox plush closer to him. Jisung sat up with a yawn reaching over to grab his glasses before getting up and heading out of the room.

Unlocking the door Jisung opened it revealing Chan and Seungmin with there son Hyunjin who pushed pass the two heading into the apartment to find his little boyfriend. "Your here early." Jisung said with a yawn as he let the two inside. They where planning for Jeongins birthday tomorrow since Minho wasn't here to help Jisung he opted for Chan and Seungmin.

"Jinnie!" Jeongin squealed from the other room followed by a cute giggle. Running into the kitchen Jeongin hid shyly behind Jisung as Hyunjin chased after him.

"Jinnie baby no running in the house." Seungmin said as he looked down at the other who pouted with a small nod. "Innie, come back." He mumbled looking at the smaller boy who giggled and waddled over to the other giving the older boy a hug.

"Lets go play " Hyunjin said as he held the others hand and led the younger boy to the room.

"I swear those to are a perfect couple." Seungmin muttered as he sat down, Chan laughed and sat as well. "I've already ordered the stuff." Seungmin said as he looked at Jisung who nodded and sat down at the table lifting up Dori and placing the cat in his lap. "What if Minho doesn't come." Jisung mumbled. Earning shocked looks from Seungmin and Chan. "Why wouldn't be come its Innies birthday." Chan said softly with furrowed brows.

"He's...just been really busy lately and what if he forgets or—"

"Jisung he's not gonna miss Innies birthday, even if I have to go drag his ass from work." Seungmin said with a smile earning a nod from Jisung who sighed. They talked for awhile about the party plans for awhile making sure everything was good for tomorrow. Before they knew it it was time for the Bangs to leave. Hyunjin and Jeongin however didn't like that.

"I don't want Jinnie to go." Jeongin said as he clung to the older boys side with teary eyes. Jisung sighed and watched as Hyunjin hugged Jeongin back patting the boy on his head. "Ima see you tomorrow nini and ill bring a really big present to" Hyunjin said as he stroked the younger boys dark locks. Pressing a kiss to his cheek before saying one last goodbye. Everytime the two left each other it was always overly emotional mainly cause they where so attached to each other.

The three adults would be lying if they said it wasn't cute.

For the rest of the day Jisung and Jeongin where cuddled up on the couch watching movies.

They ended up asleep on the couch together after finishing frozen 2 for the 3rd time that night..

Minho gave home tired as usual, yawning as he slipped off his shoes and walked inside stopping when he noticed the two asleep on the couch. With a soft smile he walked over gently lifting Jeongin up and carrying the boy to his room, turning on the nightlight before tucking his son in.

Heading back into the living room he lifted Jisung up as well carrying him to their down bedroom.

Minho knew he was working a lot, longer and later than he should have been since his job was suppose to end at 2. Though currently he was working on a choreography routine for a group along with his regular classes so he was barely able to rest through the day. He felt bad coming home to see both of his two most loved and favorite people in the world asleep already. He missed spending the day as just a family and being able to do things he should have been doing. He wasn't going to miss Jeongins birthday, not a chance.

°°

"Eomma wake up, Appa making pancakes." Jeongin giggled as he climbed onto the bed sitting on Jisung's lap while while he started to wake up.

"Happy birthday baby." He said with a smile as he peppered Jeongin's face with kisses earning small giggles and squeals from his three year old son. Getting out of bed he lifted Jeongin up rested the boy on his hip as he made his way out of the room. Walking into the kitchen his eyes locked onto Minho who was making breakfast. A smile formed on Jisungs face as he walked over.

"Morning." He mumbled as he looked at Minho who turned back with a smile. Leaning forward Jisung pecked the elder on his lips his cheeks puffing up a bit. "Good morning love, and happy birthday to my big boy hm?" Minho said with a soft laugh as he pecked Jeongin on the cheek. "Appa where going to Lotte world and Uncle Minnie and Channie will be there, Jinnie too!" Jeongin said happily earning a small laugh from Minho.

"Happy Birthday Innie."

/Hope you guys liked it !!