49 : Teething (Pt.2)

Y/N : 1 y/o

'For my baby Y/N!!' Dahyun cooed, as she put the spoonful of food in Y/N's mouth.

The girl stopped her habit of biting on the spoon after that time she got scolded by Jihyo, but had a new habit of biting her mom's fingers when they fed her by hand.

'Want some chocolate??' Dahyun offered, taking a piece from the jar next to her.

The toddler nodded eagerly, as Dahyun closed the jar, tight enough so that her daughter can't open it on her own.

'Eomma's gonna feed you.' Dahyun said, as the girl was staring at the chocolate in Dahyun's hand.

Dahyun fed her the chocolate, but Y/N pulled her mom's hand closer and bit her finger.

'Y/N!!' Dahyun shrieked, while laughing at her daughter. 'I thought you stopped your habit of biting?'

'Apparently not.' Sana commented, hugging Dahyun by the waist.

'She's biting my finger!!' Dahyun whined, as Sana kisses Dahyun on the cheek.

'Sana!! What are you doing?' Momo shouted, pulling Sana away from Dahyun.

'What?'

'M-Momo!!' Y/N shouted cheerfully, letting go of Dahyun's fingers.

  'It's Momo Eomma for you.' Dahyun giggled, as she wiped her finger.

  Y/N just looked at her for a second before turning back to Momo, who had already picked her up from the stool.

  The toddler held her mom's hand and lightly bit her finger, as Momo just laughed at the girl while walking to her own room.

Boo and Dobby were biting their own toy bones on Momo's bed, and Y/N jumped from Momo's arms to the bed as soon as they went in Momo's room.

The girl took the toy bone from Dobby and tried to bite it, but Momo didn't notice as she was busy fixing her t-shirt until Dobby started barking at her daughter.

'Y/N, wanna walk Boo- YAAAAAAAAAA!!' Momo shouted and laughed, taking the bone away from Y/N.

'That's for the dogs!!' Momo said. 'Are you still hungry?'

Y/N shook her head, and held Momo's hands, biting on her fingers.

'You're hungry Y/N.' Momo said, going to the kitchen.

  'Chocolate?' Momo asked, opening the tightly closed jar.

  Y/N nodded, she decided not to tell Momo since she wanted more chocolate.

  The girl bit on her mom's fingers as she fed her, but Momo didn't mind at all, in fact, she found it really cute.

  'Momooo.' Dahyun giggled, as she hugged Momo from behind.

'Dahyunnieee.' Momo gave Dahyun a peck on the lips before giving all her attention to Y/N again.

  'Wait is that chocolate??' Dahyun asked, as Momo nodded.

  'I fed her that before you went in with her.' Dahyun said.

  Momo pulled the chocolate away from her daughter, but fed her again.

  'It's fine, let her have another chocolate.' Momo said, as Dahyun shot her a playful glare.

  'No more chocolate Y/N.' Dahyun said, watching Y/N bite her mom's fingers happily.

  'Why does she like biting that much?' Momo questioned, watching her daughter lovingly.

'Jihyo unnie said she's teething.' Dahyun explained, putting her chin on Momo's shoulder.

Momo let her daughter on the floor once she finished her chocolate, and the girl ran back to Momo's room, only to take Boo and Dobby's toys.

'Y/N what are you doing?' Dahyun asked, sitting on the bed with her daughter.

Y/N didn't answer her question, instead, she started biting on Dobby's bone again.

'HIRAI Y/N!!' Dahyun shouted, taking the bone away from her. 'No, that's Dobby's bone.'

  'Is she biting on the bone again?' Momo asked, walking in the room.

  'She was biting it just now?' Dahyun asked back, as Momo nodded.

  'We should buy her some dog toys for herself.' Momo joked. 'She's chewing on something literally every second.'

  'Nayeon unnie said Y/N was biting on the rubber duck when she was showering her yesterday.' Dahyun said.

'Hirai Y/N, stop biting on Dobby's bone.' Dahyun said, picking Dobby up since the dog was about to bite her daughter.

'You bite Dobby's bone, Dobby bites you.' Momo laughed, picking Y/N up from the bed. 'Bite my finger if you want.'

Momo didn't have to tell her, as Y/N was already biting on her whole hand.

'I didn't think babies would bite this much when they're teething.' Momo said, as Dahyun nodded in agreement.