It all restarted.

(Song name: Empty Hallways, From episode 1)

Your pov

"So you're my childhood best friend?" I sat down on the beanbag. "Yeah dude I really doubt you remembering us meeting at the park" Larry lay down on his bed.

"Yeah I don't remember..." I let my head dangle off and looked at him.

Larry lay there staring at the ceiling. "It has been lonely since I only had my mom and your mom" He sounded a bit upset.

A frown formed on my face, "At least you have someone now" I mentioned and he chuckled.

"yeah you're right" Larry got up and played some music. "Also I remember i was dreaming about something.." "Like what?" I sat there thinking.

"the only thing i remember is me having powers or something like that" I laughed at myself and Larry gave me a look, "Seems interesting".

I rolled my eyes, "Also what's up with the police here?" I mentioned, "someone was killed" He seems perfectly fine.

My eyes widened, "woah who?"
"Mrs.Sanderson"  Larry whispered but enough for me to hear.

"The one right next to my room?" He gave me a nod.

"But I feel like Charley is guilty"-Larry
"And why do you think that he did?"-Me
"Because I saw it!"-Larry
"What do you mean?"-Me
"I was helping Mrs Sanderson with her bathroom until someone was yelling about a pony then BAAM! She dropped dead on the ground but of course I was scared"-Larry
"That sounds...scary"-Me

Larry smiled at me, "hey uh can you get my charger from your place?".

i raised an eyebrow, "your charger is at my place?" "yeah i visit time to time and i forgot it there..but you could ask your mom she knows where it is" I nodded and headed towards the elevator.

My finger hovered over the button for the 4th floor and pressed on it.

the doors were almost closed until Chug ran to the elevator and stopped it to get in. "Oh my bad I didn't know you were coming" I apologize and he just smiled, "it's fine".

He pressed his floor number. We started to went up and apparently stopped at the first floor.

Chug and I stood there in silence and saw two people coming in with their bags. They seem to be moving here.

I scooted so they have space. A blue hair man and a girl stood a bit in front of me. I didn't want to be rude by staring so I stared at the numbers.

Ring!

the doors opened and Chug waved at me and walked out.

We moved a floor up and the doors opened. I was about to walk up until i almost bumped into the blue hair man, "Oh i'm sorry" I apologize and he just chuckled, "it's fine you go first" I nodded and walked over to 404.

I looked behind me and saw them opening the room 402.

I walked in and my mom greeted me, "hey mom" She gave me a hug. "Good to have my daughter back for years" I returned the hug.

"Yeah i know also where did Larry leave his charger?" I asked and she pointed near the tv.

I jogged over there and grabbed it. "Hey is it fine if I sleep over at Larry's?" "Yeah of course" We waved and i headed back to the basement.

Raising my hand to knock on the door it suddenly opened and i was faced with Larry.

"Oh my bad I was about to check why you were taking so long" Larry laughed and moved so i could enter.