XXIII |M|

Jungkook had never been so nervous in his life

Jungkook had never been so nervous in his life. A perverted fantasy turned real as he walked through the front door of his apartment. Iris asked for his pin and he gave it to her without a hitch of hesitation. He trusted her maybe too much, more than anyone else in his entire life.

When he pushed open his front door, his apartment was cleaner than before, notably. The remotes to his TV and console were neatly placed in order on his worn coffee table. The floors were swept, the couch was made. When he left, it was a mess. He had notes all over the table, frantically studying for his exam. Now it was all in a neat, organized pile in the center of the table.

Confusion was rampant before the culprit made herself known as he walked back into his room. Iris had arrived to his apartment about 2 hours earlier than him and thought she could get his space together before he returned. She had stolen one of his shirts, Jungkook immediately noticed. It draped over her so loosely, in the most perfect way possible. She was picking up the clothes he had scattered everywhere, tossing them in the basket under her arm. When she bent down, Jungkook saw the little grey panties she was wearing, lace on the trim, the crotch hugging her pussy in all the right places.

God.

"Oh- Jungkook, finally." Iris sighed when she stood and turned around to look at him. "Your apartment was a mess. Thought I'd do some cleaning." She set the basket down next to his closet and stared at his flushed face, washed in blush and shame. Iris thought she'd mess with him a little.

"How were your classes?" She began to adjust the comfort her on his bed, her underwear showing once more, framed in his shirt, his. Jungkook didn't know if blood was rushing more to his face or his cock. He was down bad, desperate. If he had any less self respect, he'd already be humping against her, begging her to stay right where she was while the leaky tip of his dick pressed against her core through her panties.

"Uhm-...fine." His Adam's apple bobbled. "Noona-"

"That's good. You know, you keep offering to keep my apartment clean for me and you can't even do that for yourself. You need to get your priorities straight."

"Noona-"

Iris continued to adjusted his bedding. "I mean- you really are something aren't you?"

Jungkook had just about enough now. If he waited any longer he might begin to cry. "Mommy, please! I got a 100%." He was palming himself through his sweatpants, precum already seeping through the fabric. The muscles and veins in his neck popped. It was so pathetic, so adorable.

Iris crossed her arms. "Oh right, I forgot. You're a pervert who wants to sniff my panties." She chuckled at his bashfulness. "Oh, don't be shy now. My big boy worked so hard on his test." Grabbing him by the chin and shaking his head, she cooed at him. "Go sit down then." She pointed to the head of his bed and let him go. Immediately, Jungkook went to sit down, with the weight of her fingertips still pressed into his cheeks. A dog, that's all he was, loyal, obedient, eager to please with all earnesty.