C H A P T E R 21

"I am enjoying your company, but I won't forget what you did

"I am enjoying your company, but I won't forget what you did." With that being said, I left and went towards Maria and Aria.

"Hey, girl, you look dashing." Aria squealed

"Thanks Ari, so do you guys. Pink and blue are definitely your colours."

They smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

Us three begin talking but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kezr. Currently, Iam sure Zake teased Kezr about something, because Kezr is glaring at Zake and his hand is raised in a punch. Zake looked at me for help but I just shrugged my shoulders.

Iam busy, buddy.

Yeah, too busy checking your husband out.

He is wearing all black suit with his hair in dreadlocks and his beard looks perfect as ever

He is wearing all black suit with his hair in dreadlocks and his beard looks perfect as ever. One thing I don't like about him in suits is the fact that they cover his tattoos but other than that he looks really handsome.

I know what went down today in his office and how he assumed things about me was wrong of him. And trust me Iam not forgiving him yet, but he just looks so cute.

No, remember what Zake said at the picnic, If anybody talks to you like that, you show them your bad boys.

Yeah, Kezr and I are definitely going to have to talk about what happened today.

As Iam thinking these thoughts, I felt a rough hand around my waist. I smiled thinking it was Kezr, but the hand felt really rough and not muscly like Kezr's usually is. I swiftly looked back to see Mark smiling at me.

Startled, I immediately stepped back from his grasp.

"I scared you, didn't I?" He said proudly smiling at himself.

I put a hand on my chest,"Yes, please don't hold me like that again." Ever.

"Sorry, I just....sorry. Can you forgive me?"
He said forming his lips in a pout but it looked like his lip got busted by eating too much wassabi.