17

"wake up baby~" jeno complained while shaking jaemins arm. they had both fallen asleep in their bed tent last night after their events, jeno being the first to wake.

"come on~" he gave the younger a small push that caused him to groan and roll over, softly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"yayy you're awake, how'd you sleep?" the older asked while pulling his boyfriend closer to his body.

"i slept good but gosh my back is killing me." jaemin groaned while rubbing his lower back, soft hisses leaving his mouth.

"you're the one who wanted to go multiple rounds." jeno chuckled while replacing jaemins hand with his, soft rubbing his thumb into it to sooth the sore pain.

"oh shut up" the younger smacked his boyfriends arm before pulling the blanket over his head.

"don't act like you didn't enjoy it, you were riding me for a good 3 rounds-"

"i said shut up!" jaemin cut off his boyfriends sentence while his face turned a dark red color, embarrassed more than ever remembering every detail of what they just did the night before.

"so it is true that vampires never get tired during sex." jeno smiled and nodded while looking down at the boy in his chest. they cuddled for a bit longer before jeno patted his butt, signaling him that it was time to get out of bed.

jeno got out of his bed and made his way to the door, jaemin trudged behind him, body sore and tired. jeno saw how his boyfriend still didn't recover fully so he picked him up on his back and carried him downstairs, to the kitchen.

"you were my first nono" jaemin said while laying his head on jenos shoulder.

"you were mine too." jeno set the younger down on the counter before giving his lips a soft kiss and going to the fridge.

"smoothies for breakfast?" jaemin nodded and fixed up his hair while jeno got to work on the cold drink, serving it in two cups once it was done.

"when will your parents be home?" jeno asked while giving jaemin his smoothie, them both taking a sip before the younger answered the question.

"the airports are closed because of some virus over there so probably not for a few more months." the older nodded and gulped down his smoothie and put the cup in the sink, jaemin finishing soon after.

"let's shower, you're probably still dirty from last night." jeno picked the younger up and took him to the bathroom, carrying him in the shower and washing him up.

——————————
A/N
just a little filler chapter before i get onto the ending part of this story hehe. only a few more chapters left of this short book.