Should I let it?

Since someone 'confess' to Venti don't know what to do. It was so sudden and he was so bold it's weird but so cute?

'so 1 year huh...' Venti thought.

'1 year, what can he do during those time? I don't even know his name but this is... Exciting' Venti can't help but giggle at the thought.

Suddenly a voice call out from across the hallway,
"OI MR ZHONGLI IS ON THE WAY ALREADY!" Kaeya shout and wave to catch Venti attention.

"OK" Venti shout back. Arriving to class on the last minute is a normal thing for Venti, usually Kaeya or Rosaria will cover for him and warn him. Even everyone in school won't be surprised when they hear Kaeya and Venti voice shouting in the hallway.

Venti quickly get to his class and sit like nothing happened. Mr Zhongli enter the class a few second later and start taking attendance.

Kaeya who sir behind Venti whisper, "where did you go just now?" He asked.

Venti thought about it for a bit, "... I'll tell you after school" he winked.

"Fine" Kaeya ignore Venti and focus on the class.

The class over and both Venti and Kaeya wait for Rosaria to pack up so that they can go grab a bite.

"Dude- why are looking too happy today?" Rosaria grab her back and walk out of the class followed by Kaeya and Venti.

"You won't believe me" Venti cross his arm and pout just to make them more curious.

"K then" Rosaria don't really care if Venti want to share what happened.

"A- fine I'll tell you, someone confess to me" Venti say proudly.

One word come out of Kaeya mouth, "wow."

"Someone want you?" Kaeya cover his mouth and pretend to hold back his laughter.

"Hey! I got a pretty face and voice" Venti glare at Kaeya, but truly nobody can deny the fact that Venti have the most beautiful voice. Barbara and Xinyan been trying to get him to join their group for a long time, but Venti prefer to randomly sing anywhere, anytime.

"Did you say yes though?" The fact that someone confess to Venti can make someone as Rosaria to get curious too.

"... I don't know his name" Venti twirl and twist his braid.

"Dumb." Kaeya said.

"Dumb as hell" Rosaria continued.

"Look, it's not my fault he confess then run away like it's nothing"  Venti raise both of his arm and shrug his shoulder proving his innocence.

"But he did say that he will make me fall for him in 1 year" that scene will never fail to make Venti laugh.

"Damn... That's cheesy" Kaeya look at Venti in disgust.

Rosaria pull out her phone, "this is gold everyone need to know" she start to type something in her phone and hit the send button.

'Well, no stoping her now' Venti don't care anymore.

"Should I let him?" Venti voice change into a serious tone, that question been making his head dizzy the whole day.

"Go for it" Kaeya slap Venti's back jokingly and smile at him. Rosaria nod slightly too.

Venti is grateful too have them as his friend, anything they say Venti would believe without a second thought.

"1 year it is then" Venti sigh, this going to get interesting.

Note: it's currently 4 am at my place and here I am writing because I have nothing to do.