-Chapter 3-

I'm just gonna go right into it. Enjoy!

-The Author

##############################

The Readers POV

I flew back through my apartment window out of breathe. That was such a close call. Iron man was even following me. Did they really hate me that much? 

I think over everything that just happened and recall the pain that I experienced on the roof. I look myself over for any injuries that could have caused such intense and extreme pain but found nothing, not even a scratch.On further inspections I notice three of my soulmarks are faintly glowing.

The gray hourglass on my right ankle.

A star in the middle of two rings on my left hip

And an arc reactor on my left collarbone.

They must have been the call that I had been feeling

They must have been the call that I had been feeling. I massage them, knowing that they were my soulmates made my guilt for the mission get stronger. I could never face them, especially the Winter Soldier and Black Widow. 

I sigh and get ready for school. The most dreaded part of my life free from HYDRA, but so much better than torture. I pull my wings into the slits on my back and put my gray sweatshirt back on. I put my hood up, grab my book bag, and start to walk to my high school which is about 4 blocks away. I barely arrive on time and head to my homeroom class.

I only began to go to school a little less than a year ago, about six or so months after I escaped HYDRA. I thought it would help me blend into civilization. When they tested me I scored high enough to skip a grade and began my senior year of high school. My high IQ and love of learning and memorization of information has come in handy very often in school, for pop quizzes and test. I don't think I have ever studied in my life.

I like to stay invisible and unnoticed but when I started I stuck out as the new girl. Me being quiet, shy, and smart got me pegged as the freaky girl of the school. I don't have any friends and ignore most people.

When classes end for the day, I leave quickly or at least tried to. What I didn't notice was one of my soul marks was tingling and glowing like the sun.  I was stopped by a group of people blocking the hallway. They were shouting 'fight!' at the people in the middle.

I start to turn around and go another way, when all of a sudden I get a stab of pain on my left wrist. I look down to see the spider web heart glowing. I feel he call of my soul to my mate and I know they must be close, so I go back and start shoving my way through.

When I finally get to the middle of the , I see Flash, a first rate asshole, towering over over a boy about my age. I notice the boy also holding his left wrist. He wasn't paying attention to Flash anymore but starring at me. So when Flash goes in for another punch, I grab his hand. He looks at me outraged, but it quickly changes into a smug grin.

"Hey Penis, looks like freaky girl over here wants to be your friend." I growl quietly and twist his arm behind his back, making him squeak in pain. Then I lean close to his ear.

"That's my soulmate, you bastard. If you ever lay another hand on him you will never walk again. I suggest you go before I break you!" I hear him gulp and watch his adams apple bob up and down. I let him go and give him my best bone-chilling , murderous grin. He turns and walks away quickly taking the group with him.

Again my mark spikes in pain reminding me why I just threatened someone. I look down at the boy, who is sprawled on the floor of the hallway. I see him grimace in pain as his hand tightens over his wrist. Kneeling down, I take his hand into mine. I find my mark, a single light gray feather on his wrist and kiss it softly. I look into his eyes and see nothing but admiration and love. In his mind I hear, 'Wow! I've really found her. She is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to tell the others.' I smile  but then notice the bruise forming on his cheek. 

I cup his cheek, secretly healing it and ask, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Thank you for h-helping me." I smile softly.

"I would do anything for you, my mate." A faint dusting of pink paints his cheeks. He then reaches for my left hand and kisses his mark. I giggle as his lips brush my skin, tickling me slightly. I watch as the mark turns from a gray to a red and blue. He pulls away and smiles at me. His boyish and adorable nature melts my heart, giving me a strong urge to kiss him right then but one of his friends clears his throat.

"I should go, if he ever bothers you again, let me know." I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist.

" I never got your name." I smile again.

"Y/n L/n.(Y/n-Your name, L/n-Last name) And yours?"

"Peter. Peter Parker."

"Nice to meet you Peter. I need to go." With that I rush off toward the little cafe that I work at. As I walk I feel eyes watching my every move. I know what that means. They found me. And that means that I will have to move. Again. Which is really sucky, because I just found one of my soulmates.

###################

Two uploads in one day! Am I a magician or what? Nope actually I'm a super procrastinater that hates doing any school work! Lol! Hope you enjoyed my story so far. Comment you favorite parts!

With lots of love,

-The Author