Chapter 21 (Final Results)

Sid pulled out a pair of black sunglasses from her weapons pouch, putting them on. She strapped them in the back, making sure they stayed. They were one of a kind, they were.

She made sure no one could see her eyes. Besides, don't you just hate it when you have a lazy eye and someone can still see it through your glasses?

Not that Sid has a lazy eye, she was just saying.

She watched Kakashi, perched up on a tree branch, run towards the last spot where she was. She knew he couldn't sense her, she became an expert at concealing her chakra. She was sure no one could pinpoint her, then again, she hasn't met everyone in the world yet, so she doesn't know.

She seen him frantically look around, and the handkerchief she switched out with was burnt to a crisp, burned down to the last thread.

Before Kakashi figured out she used the Substitution Jutsu once again, she jumped down silently from the branch, running towards Kakashi.

She came up behind him and went to stab his neck, only for Kakashi to quickly turn around, kunai's clashing against each other.

"That was reckless." He immediately scolded her. "You could've died!"

"I'm not afraid to die." Sid smirked. "Besides, I'm a professional, I wouldn't have died. I knew what I was doing." Bullshit. She immediately thought right after her bluff.

"It made you falter, didn't it? Made you drop your guard, and that's good enough for me!" She grinned.

"Why the sunglasses?" Kakashi asked her.

"Why not?" She replied, causing Kakashi to narrow his eyes.

"But why now?" He asked.

"Tch, why are you so damn nosy?" The pressure they were both creating with their kunai was too much, and they had to jump away from each other.

"Honestly, why are you so good?" Sid complained. Haha, that's what she said!

"Why are you so reckless?" Kakashi returned.

Sid scoffed. "You're still going on about that?"

"It happened a few seconds ago." He deadpanned.

"Man, you're such a grandpa! Don't you know a few seconds ago is like a decade ago?"

Kakashi said nothing, instead choosing to put his kunai away and engage in physical combat.

"Taijutsu, aye? Alright, I see your game." I really don't, but I'll act like I do. She thought. Sid quickly put her kunai away before exchanging serious blows with Kakashi.

'She's skilled, I'll give her that.' He thought before landing a punch to her face. Sid flew back a couple feet, all the way to land beside Sasuke.

She coughed before looking the other way and spitting. Sasuke recoiled in disgust. "Let me out."

Sid wiped her mouth, glancing at him. "Oh, I forgot you were here. Sorry about that. Not really, though."

Sasuke looked at her with a 'I'm-so-done' expression. Sid grinned. "Bet I'm doing better than you, huh?"

She rolled away, Kakashi landing in her previous spot.

"Good reflexes." He said as Sid stood up.

"Oh, stop, you're making me not want to beat your ass." She replied smugly.

And then the bell alarm went off. Her expression dropped, her soul escaping her body out of disappointment.

Get back here soul! She forced it back into her body. We're in this together, damn it!

Kakashi gave her a closed eye smile. "Well, that's that." He said.

Sid's jaw dropped. "But, we're not done fighting!" She whined out. Kakashi shrugged.

"Too bad."

"Next time, then!" She claimed.

"There won't be a next time." He replied before getting Sasuke out of the ground. "Follow me back to the stumps. Your other teammate is already there due to his insatiable hunger." Sid perked up.

"Aha! A smart word I know! Insatiable means bad or something, right?" She grinned, sticking her flat chest out in pride.

Kakashi stared at her unimpressed. "No, it means impossible to satisfy, usually of a appetite or particular desire."

"Hehehe, what kind of desire-OW!"

"Quit thinking like that." Kakashi scolded her, having bonked her on the head.

"You'd be asking me to quit being myself, then!"

"Quit thinking like yourself."

"You monster! Are you telling me not to be true to myself!?"

"Yes."

"How cruel!" Sid dramatically cried. "My feelings have feelings, too, you know!"

"What?" He questioned, dumbfounded.

"What?" Sid rose a brow. "What about that statment was confusing to you?"

"Everything. Everything about that statement."

"Wow. Ha! You're such a dumbass!" She snorted, nudging Sasuke in the side with her elbow.

"What a noob, am I right?" Sasuke stared her down.

"Hn."

Sid sweatdropped."Geez, don't say a whole paragraph."

Sasuke, wanting to get away from the female he deemed irritating, jumped up into a tree. He landed on a branch, making Sid's eyes widen.

"Duckass, wait! Those tags are on autopilot!"

However, it was too late for the Uchiha. He tried to jump away, but he still got caught in the dreaded fate that he could not escape.

An explosion went off, and Sid made a tight faced expression.

"Ooooh!" Her teeth showed. "That's gonna huuurt."

"You didn't use the small explosions, did you?"

"Obviously not, dumbass." She winced for Sasuke.

Said boy came marching over soon after, walking past the both of them and just walking to the area they started in. Sid resisted the urge to laugh at how messed up his hair was, spiked by the flames of the explosion to go in every direction.

He was charred, light burns here and there, his clothes suffering damage as well.

He's not gonna be able to wash that shit out. Sid thought.

They walked back to the stumps, seeing Naruto tied to the one in the middle. He caught one glimpse of Sasuke before he burst out laughing.

Sid grinned. That's my best friend, ayeee!

"I can't say I'm surprised, because, well...there's two idiots on this team." Kakashi turned to look at Sasuke, who was on the left stump.

"I would say you have to endure long and painful suffering from their antics, but luckily for you...YOU FAIL!"

Sid blinked.

"Oh, shit. We were supposed to get a bell, weren't we?"

Sasuke, not able to deal with her stupidity anymore, finally spoke up.

"How can you forget something so simple?"

"My fucker, I forgot what I had for breakfast."