"you pushed me up against my wall,"

Ophelia was laying on her back, inspecting her painting of the stars on the top of her bed with her hands on her stomach

Ophelia was laying on her back, inspecting her painting of the stars on the top of her bed with her hands on her stomach. Suddenly, she jumped when her dormitory door swung open and a red head girl ran in. "Fucking hell! You scared the shot out of me!" Ophelia exclaimed which made her snicker.

"What do you want?" She asked as she heaved herself up. "I need holy water. I walked in on Marlene and Dorcas!" Lily exclaimed with wide eyes which made Ophelia laugh.

~☕︎︎~

That night she had Astronomy, which was her favourite subject that Hogwarts taught. It was just a shame she only had it once a week. As she walked up the stairs to the top of the Astronomy tower, the Marauders ran passed her.

"How you doing sweetheart?" James asked with a smirk and wink. "Doing well Bambi." She replied which made him chuckle as he ran up.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia stood behind a telescope, attempting to help Marlene find the constellation the Professor asked them to locate. "It's not difficult. The Big Dipper is there!" Ophelia said, becoming frustrated with the blonde girl.

"Miss Thompson, would you like to help Me Potter?" Professor Sinistra asked them girl. She was new at the school and had only been teaching Ophelia in September.

They both looked over to see James who was not looking up at the sky but up Sirius' nose through the telescope. Ophelia sighed before reluctantly going to the empty telescope next to the messy haired boy.

Ophelia noticed the smile the Professor wore so she knew she moved her on purpose. A smirk appeared on James' face when he saw the girl move beside him. "And are you here to help me?" He asked which made her nod.

"But I don't have the patience to." She replied as she bent her knees slightly so she could look through the telescope to the stars in the navy blue sky.

"Why do you like Astronomy?" James asked as he leaned on the railing of the tower. "Don't attempt to make small talk, Potter. I hate it." She replied sharply, not even looking at him but still looking through the telescope.

James then moved his face in front of the telescope so she got a close up view of his hazel eyes. Quickly, she back away and began to shriek, "My eyes! My eyes!" which made James roll his eyes before she stopped and smirked at him.

~☕︎︎~

Remus was sat in his dormitory the night before the full moon and he was exhausted. Not only was the transformation painful, but the days before and after were as well.

Remus was sat up, leaning on the bed board as he flicked through a book. He glanced up for a moment to see James walk in. "You alright Moony?" He asked which made him grunt in reply. "That's not an answer." He replied as he leaned on the boy's bed.

James had known Remus for years to know he became extremely tired around the full moon and every time he attempted to cheer him up. After many attempts, he would give up and push Sirius in the room which usually cheered him.

But that night Sirius was in detention so there was no back up plan. "Hey Moony." James sang with a grin. "How's it going?" He asked but the boy just hummed I'm reply. "Come on Moony. Cheer up. You're bumming me out." James begged.

James let out a sigh of defeat but then he had an idea. He hurried to Sirius wardrobe but Remus didn't watch him to see what he was doing, instead he flicked over to the next page.
He didn't even jump when James ran out and the door slammed.

A few minutes later, the door creaked open again. "Moony!" James sang loudly which made him look up. Standing there with a goofy grin was James dressed in Sirius' clothes. He had on the boy's black jeans with rips at the knees and a button up shirt paired with his infamous leather jacket. His hands were covered in silver fingers and he had clipped a pair of Sirius' earrings in.

He then hurried over to the record player in the room and put on the song Sirius would sing constantly which was Killer Queen. Remus watched with furrowed brows as the boy danced and sang around the room, leaning on the beds. An even wider grin appeared on his face when he could see Remus cracking a smile.

"I did it! I did it!" He shouted excitedly which made Remus roll his eyes and shake his head but chuckle as he put his head back into the book.