"threw my clothes down on the floor,"

Ophelia woke up early the next morning and headed straight down to the Quidditch pitch

Ophelia woke up early the next morning and headed straight down to the Quidditch pitch. That afternoon, Ravenclaw was playing against Gryffindor which was a game she desperately wanted to win.

The current captain of the Ravenclaw team had hardly trained them, something Ophelia would strive to not do when she becomes captain which she was certain she would get.

But as she approached the pitch, she should see James flying around on his broom. She rolled her eyes and debated wether to head back but she didn't want James to effect her in the match.

So she quickly tied her hair up in a low ponytail and began to run around the edge of the pitch when James noticed her. "Good morning Sweetheart." He greeted with a smirk as he leaned forward on his broom.

"I have a name, and it's not Sweetheart." She reply, continue to jog which made the boy follow her with his hazel eyes. She then ignored him and focused on running.

James then lowered to the grass below and demounted his broom and waited for the girl to pass him again. "You're really annoyed about this deal, aren't you?" James asked as he jogged beside her so she listened to him.

"I am Potter. Is that not clear?" She asked with a slight spit, making James widen his eyes in reply. "Aw look. The couple is training together." They looked up at the stands to see Marlene and Lily.

"See, she came to watch me practice." James whispered in her ear. "Or maybe she came to watch me." She replied with a whisper before heading up to where the girls were.

"So, how are you and Potter going?" Lily asked as she collapsed in the seat beside her, panting heavily which made Marlene laugh. "Oh, just swell." Ophelia replied, not really caring about her answer too much and wanting to get the question out the way as fast as possible.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia leaned on the wall to the changing room, waiting for the rest of the team to be ready for the game to start. She fiddled with the velcro of the arm guards.

She then rolled her eyes when she noticed a smirking boy walking over to her. "Good luck, Sweetheart." James said to the Ravenclaw girl who wore an unimpressed look. "I should be saying that to you. You're gonna need it." She replied cockily which made him scoff.

"Well then say it." James replied with a smirk. "Good luck Potter." Ophelia said but didn't like the mischievous grin on his face. "Thanks Sweetheart." He replied before walking away, Ophelia's fists clenching as hell called her that.

"If you call me that again, I'm gonna reach down your throat and ripped your voice box out!" Ophelia threatened loudly which made the rest of her team ,who were leaving the changing room, concerned.

Ophelia then cleared her throat when she noticed the stares and pulled down on her navy jersey to straightened it. She then turned to the rest of her team. "So are we going to the pitch or not?" She asked which made them all leave for the pitch, Ophelia at the back, glaring at the smirking boy.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia pulled on her ponytail to tighten it as she waited for Madam Hooch to start the game, the teams already hovering above the grass below. As soon as she blew her whistle, Ophelia flew upwards, the bat gripped in her hand.

Her chocolate brown eyes scanned for the Quaffle, her arm out ready to hit it towards the Gryffindor team. Quickly, she leaned to the side to hit the burgundy ball away.

Ophelia could remember her confusion in her 1st year when she discovered the sport. The Matron didn't allow the girls to play sports as they weren't 'lady like' but Ophelia was occasionally able to watch the boys play through a window.

The most sports the girls did was throwing a tennis ball ,which an older girl had stolen, around the room.

When she joined Hogwarts, she remembered the bat being similar to the badminton bats the boys used on Sundays and the bludger being around the size of a football.

She instantly fell in love with the sport so as soon as 2nd year rolled around, she immediately tried out. It took her a couple of tries but eventually she got a place as a beater.
She had now became one of the best players the house had seen.

Ophelia cursed under her breath every time James flew past with a smirk after successfully throwing the quaffle through the hoop.

She became more and more frustrated, gripping onto the end of her broom until her hands went white. Then, from the corner of her eyes she noticed a bludger hurdling towards her.

She quickly reacted, pulling her arm back and hitting it away. Everyone stared with wide eyes as the hurdle headed in the direct of a messy haired boy who was too busy smirking at the cheering crowd.

When the bludger made contact with James, he was knocked off his broom and began to fall to the grass below. Ophelia cringed, scrunching up her nose, when she heard a loud crunch as he hit the floor.

The game paused for a moment as Hooch carried him off the pitch and to the hospital wing before continuing again.

Ophelia knew he would be fine but she couldn't help but feel a slight bit of guilt and remorse ,and to look like a doting girlfriend, she decided to go and visit him after the game ended.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia hurried to get changed and headed to the hospital wing, hoping to avoid a bombardment of questions from Lily and Marlene which she was successful in.

When she approached the hospital wing and began to walk towards James who was sat up in a bed, he loudly announced, "And here is my assaulter."

"It's a dangerous game Potter, if you didn't know that maybe you shouldn't play." Ophelia replied with raised eyebrows as she grabbed a wooden stool and put it down at his bedside before collapsing in it.

"What was that for?" James asked, hissing as he sat himself up which was when she noticed that his arm was in a sling. "Revenge." She replied monotonously. James' eyes widened as he gulped which made her smirk.

"Joking, it was an accident. But I am pretty proud of myself." She added with a laugh which made him roll his eyes. She then put her feet up on the stool and wrapped her arms around her legs. "So, what exactly did you do?" She asked, leaning over to inspect his arm.

"Broke it. Needs to rest for a few weeks." He replied, also looking down at his broken arm. "So who won?" He asked when he lifted his head up again. "Gryffindor." She replied reluctantly which made him fist bump the air with his other hand.

"So Gryffindor won even without their best player?" James asked cockily. "No, Marlene was playing today." Ophelia replied which made him roll his eyes and her chuckle slightly.

"Well, get well soon, Bambi." She said as she got up from the stool. James then watched her get up and leave the room, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly.