"was such a bad idea,"

It was now Easter and being the perfect prefect, Lily planned an Easter egg hunt for the younger students and she forced both the Marauders and the other girls to help her

Back at St Joesph's, there was a young woman who cared for the children and would hide a few chocolate eggs around the dorms but she left when Ophelia was around 9 and afterwards, Easter was treated as a normal day.

Lily had planned to begin hiding the small eggs around the castle early in the morning that Sunday morning. She had ordered the other 8 students to meet outside the Gryffindor common room but only 7 showed up.

"Where's Ophie?" Marlene asked as she looked around the hallways for the Ravenclaw girl. Lily shrugged before turning to James. "Potter, go look for your girlfriend." She ordered which made the boy sigh before heading to the Ravenclaw Tower.

James knew that the Ravenclaw common room didn't have a password but a riddle which he was scared to answer incorrectly. "What room can you eat?" A female voice asked after the boy approached the statue of a stone eagle.

James looked around in thought, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought of the answer. "A mushroom." A Ravenclaw girl said as she passes him in the hallway. "Oh, thanks." James replied. "Gryffindors." She muttered which made the boy's eyebrows furrow as the stature turned, revealing the navy blue common room.

He then looked around the Ravenclaw common room. Lily assumed James would know her dormitory but he didn't and saw a passing girl so he asked her. "Do you know which dorm is Ophelia's?"

When she saw the boy, she began to twirl her hair around her finger and giggled. "Yeah, she's just up there." The girl replied. James looked away awkwardly before thanking the still giggling girl and heading to the dorm she pointed to.

James then put his arm out and carefully twisted the door handle and pushed it open. When he stepped in, his eyes fell upon the Ravenclaw girl who was buried under several blankets with used tissues scattered across her bed and floor. Her nose was extremely red and her eyes look irritated.

"You look terrible." James said which made her tut and roll her eyes. "I thought I looked sexy." She replied sarcastically, her voice raspy. "Lily's wondering why you didn't show up but I think this is an explanation." James said with a slight chuckle. Ophelia then sneezed loudly which made him jump.

Then he approached the girl, stepping over the tissues on the floor, and gently placing the back of his hand on her forehead. "You're boiling." He told the girl. "And this bed is gross." He added which made her huff and turn to her side away from him. He then noticed the girl shiver. "It doesn't help that this room is freezing."