New planet sex

Ratchet from Ratchet and clank x reader

Smut I haven't done smut in a long time
Requested
Idk who ratchet is but I love a challenge
The video at the top is a short story that made me understand everything in 5 minutes

This is furry sex tbh idk if I'm interested

Reader POV
I grabbed my camera as I was about to land on the unknown planet, I was the only person who wanted to go or had the guts to go.

I took pictures in my spacecraft as it landed on the moon for me "are you ready, (last name)? " I heard on the speakers "always" I replied before putting my (thin) space suit on and getting out.

(It's not a bulky suit but it gets the job done, I'm just trying to show them curves bitch😂)

I looked around before seeing buildings "Ana, I think it's some alive organism here" I speak into the built in microphone "well, get a closer look" She told me.

I walk around before looking at the ground, I pick some up and put it in a sample bag and walking around more towards the building.

"One bag ain't going to do" I told myself as I pulled some more out and went for an adventure.

Ratchet POV
I saw this person walking around but it's a human, I look more at them to see how thin their suit is and how small there figure us.

I don't know why but I started getting sexual thoughts about him before hearing Clank behind me.

(Don't know why Clank is important but he going be mind reader)

"Ratchet, I don't think that's something you should be thinking to a stranger" His words went through my ear and out the other.

"Leave me alone" The human kept touching on stuff while looking around, his eyes hit my window and I fell to hide.

"Ouch" I groan as I hit my head on the floor "hope he didn't see me" I think about his body.

Reader POV
"I think I saw someone, Ana" She gasped when I said that "well, if there a threat I'm only able to activate your taser " She told me before either turned around.

"No-" I gasped as a fox was in front of me "hi, I'm Ratchet" His hand held in front of me "I'm (name) " I shook his hand.

"Welcome to Veldin" He told me before I look around, I was strangely attracted to this animal. 

"Why are you here? " He asked "this planet was discovered by the scientists and no one was brave enough to travel here except for me" I said as I found an mineral on the floor.

I picked it up and put it in an sample bag "if you don't have a place to stay, you're welcome to stay with me " His enthusiasm was making me second guess this before I agreed and followed him.

We got to this grunge place where I was kinds of disgusted by it but amazed by the items he had.

"It's getting dark outside, so it's time to go to sleep" He said as I put my backpack near the bed he gave me "what's in the air? " I asked as I got my air monitor out.

"Nitrogen, oxygen, and other gases" He told me as my monitor told me it was safe to breath.

I took my suit off before realizing how good it smelled in this place making me ignore the mess.

"I'm bring some clothes" He said before leaving the room.

I take my clothes off as I tried to debate on what he is and who he is, I only had boxers on before turning around and seeing Ratchet with his mouth open and a pile of clothes.