Chapter 1 Begining Of Junior Year

Today's The last day of summer and guess how I'm spending it? That's Right making a video with Vanoss, Delirious, Moo, Terroriser, and Nogla. We were playing some Gmod, playing deathrun. Currently Moo was death and the rest of us were the runners.

Delirious: So U/N, you start school again tomorrow right?

Vanoss: Oh shit I forgot about that, it'll be boring without hanging out with you nearly everyday.

U/N: What do you guys mean? I'll still hang out with you guys in discord calls and shit.

Terroriser: I can't believe I'm gonna use the voice for this but.... ARGH Y/N, GET TO THE BEDROOM GO TO SLEEP NOW ARGH!

We all started laughing our asses off. After about another hour or so of death run with the group, I sent the video to my editor and went to sleep. I woke up hearing my phone alarm which was.

Y/N: Really gotta change that alarm.

I got up and got dressed, ate my breakfast, downed some coffee, and opened my door to see my 2 best friends standing there.

Y/N: Hey guys, How was your guy's summer?

Jason: Boring as hell man, my grandparents wouldn't let me be on my fucking phone, if I listened to music it would be some really bad rock band from their time.

Leah: Yeah mine also sucked ass too. Where my parents took me was to a summer camp where I was a camp counselor, I thought Jaylene Voorhees was gonna come out of the water and cut my tits off or something.

Jason: Don't you mean Jason Voorhees?

Y/N: No in real life it was a girl named Jaylene.

Leah: I still hate you for making me watch that shit Y/N.

Jason: Bro when did this happen?

Y/N: When you were on strike and not hanging out with us at all because and I quote. "There is no chains on the clothes here this is an outrage I'm going on Strike!" Sound familiar?

Jason hangs his head in shame remembering his edgy phase.

Jason: Please don't remind me.

Me and Leah laughed at him and continued walking to school. Well we were until Ashley and Jake showed up.

Y/N: Ok on my cue we book it.

Jason: Bro I've been bored all summer if they want a fight it's a fight they'll get.

Y/N: Well looks like imma die might as well tell the guys.

???: What guys these 2 are your only friends nerd?

Y/N: Ugh wishful thinking, Ashley.

Jake: OI DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HER SO CASUALLY FAGGOT!

Ashley: Don't talk to him like that, That's my job faggot now unless you want a broken Jaw or ribs I think you should back the fuck off of my victim.

Jason: Am i hearing this correctly?

Leah: Hopefully.

Jake: But-

Then Ashley hit him with a right hook.

Ashley: He's my victim not yours, not Shauns, not anyone else's just my victim.

Y/N: I don't know whether to feel safe, terrified, or if I should just flee the country and stay with Brian or Evan or something.

Jason: Yeah just to be safe text one of them.