"you put your hands under my shirt,"

Ophelia woke up the next day when the summer sun shone through her window which made her groan as she turned to lie on her stomach

Ophelia woke up the next day when the summer sun shone through her window which made her groan as she turned to lie on her stomach. But the sun still shone in her face which made her cringe as she opened her eyes. That was when she noticed the Polaroid photo of her and James sleeping in his bed which Marlene took and the sketch she did of the sleeping Gryffindor.

This made her sigh loudly which is when she noticed how bad she felt about the day before so she planned to apologise for being childish yesterday.

So she got up and changed into her uniform which was way too hot for the summer days but she still wore. Back at St Joesph's, the uniform included a blazer which was needed to be worn all times of the year unless temperatures went passed 25o. Luckily, Dumbledore was kinder with the uniform during different seasons.

Afterwards, she headed to her first class, with it almost being certain that she would bump into the boy. And she did. However, when she turned the corner of the hallways, she saw him talking to Lily. "Looking good Evans." James compliment with a wink as he leaned on the wall beside the red head.

Ophelia stood still for a moment and she swore that his hazel eyes glanced to her for a split second. She sighed before turning around and heading the other way to History of Magic.

~☕︎︎~

As soon as Lily got into the classroom, she hurried over to the Ravenclaw girl who was already sat down. "I think James was flirting with me today. I promise I didn't flirt back." She said, talking quickly but she was surprised when she calmed her down.

"It's alright. We weren't actually dating." She replied as she glanced up at the black board and scribbled a note down. "What?" Lily replied with a confused look. "We had a deal, you'd get jealous and fling yourself at James and it would annoy Evan." Ophelia explained to the red head.

"Why did you agree to that?" She asked her with a sigh. "Evan pissed me off that day and I wanted to get back at him." Ophelia replied which made Lily look at her with an unimpressed look.

~☕︎︎~

Later that day, when Ophelia was sat alone in the courtyard because it was too hot in the common room, she noticed a frustrated James stomp over to her. "Did you tell Lily?" He asked with a slight scowl. "Yeah, you were flirting with her this morning." She explained.

"Well, she just shouted at me for 'using you' to get her." James replied which made her roll her eyes. "I wasn't. There was a positive for you but clearly your selfish and didn't wanted my side of the deal to work." He spat back which made her scoff. "We both knew it wouldn't work." She said.

"It would. I saw on them muggle films." James said. "They're not real James!" She shouted, becoming more and more frustrated with the arrogant boy. "They're fake!" She added. "Well thanks, because now she hates me." James said as he began to walk away. "Good because you don't deserve her. She's way to good for you." She spat back.

The boy rolled his eyes before storming off until he turned the hallways. Ophelia let out a loud sigh as she looked up at the stars in the dark sky. She sighed once more as she gently closed her eyes, feeling tears collect in her eyelashes.

~☕︎︎~

James laid on in his bed, the candles blown out as he was about to go to sleep. Remus was also under his covers but Sirius and Peter has snuck out of pull a prank on Snape. James was yet to tell anyone that they "broke up" so Remus was unaware.

"I wonder what Ophelia will do this summer." Remus said, filling up the silence of the dormitory. "What do you mean?" James asked with a confused look as he sat up, attempting to look at the boy but it was too dark and he didn't have his glasses on.

"As in will she go back to that children's home for summer." Remus explained. "Did you not know?" The chestnut haired boy asked. "I already knew, she told me." James lied when a smirk grew on his face as he put his head back down on the pillow.