Authors Note

Some important information for my story:

1. Thomas is gonna be early 20's and not married with a daughter (unlike the real life Thomas Andrews). His Cabin number will be the same as the real Life Thomas Andrews cabin number. He also will be living in New York, but closer to the Staten Island, versus Ireland, BUT is of Irish descent. I will explain more how this will work in terms of the story (probably will be in either Chapter 1 or 2.)

2. I do plan on having Jack, Fabri, and Tommy in the story but in a different part. They will be like body guards who assist in protecting Rose from Cal and Ruth.

3. I really hate Ruth so I will be portraying her as Evil, and majorly Abusive. Cal will also be abusive, unlike my stories on Fanfiction.

4. All other names (that aren't listed in number 3 and 4) will be based on the real life people who worked on the ship as it was sailing to New York. The food I name on the story will also be based on the food served on board.

5. Please don't hate the story, just because it's not a Jack/Rose story or a Cal/Rose one. Give it a chance. I love the idea of this pairing for some reason.

6. It will mostly be telling from Rose's point of View.  I will put a note in the beginning if I plan on having a different character's point of view.