47

Chapter 47 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 08 (1)

    The environment of the restaurant is very quiet, and the sound insulation effect is also very good. Sitting in double seats, you can hardly hear the voice of the neighbors.

    Before Lin Xiaoxiao came, Shen Liuchen first ordered the waiter to serve Song Jinxi a cup of hot tea. Now that Lin Xiaoxiao is lowering her head and ordering food, Song Jinxi is holding the cup of hot tea and thinking about the problem silently.

    Song Jinxi likes the heroine who has changed her core, thinks she is cute, and likes to listen to her changing ways to praise herself.

    But liking does not solve all problems.

    Lin Xiaoxiao is the heroine of this world, and she has to understand some issues.

    It's a pity that they are only familiar on the surface now, not to mention that she have actually concealed many things about Lin Xiaoxiao, and the same is is with Lin Xiaoxiao, who is a traverser.

    For the time being, she couldn't find a safer method that didn't appear deliberate, so she asked Lin Xiaoxiao what she should plan next.

    Fortunately, God still seems to take care of her.

    While she was still thinking about the problem, Lin Xiaoxiao handed over the menu to the waiter and took the initiative to speak.

    "Sister-in-law, I want to ask your opinion about something."

    Song Jinxi looked at her: "You said."

    "It's..." Lin Xiaoxiao thought for a while, hesitated and said: "It was hard because of what I did something before. The misunderstanding made that person think that I like him, and for various reasons, we inevitably need to be in constant contact..." The seventeen-year-old girl looked at Song Jinxi with serious and embarrassed expression.

    "I haven't been in a relationship before, so I don't have experience in this area. Now it's a bit difficult." She said.

    Song Jinxi took a sip of tea in silence while holding the cup.

    Lin Xiaoxiao put one hand on her cheek and touched her earlobe.

    "Actually, it's the one I told you the other day, one of my cousins, of course, it's the nominal kind, there is no blood relationship, and no legal relationship." Lin Xiaoxiao said with a smile.

    Song Jinxi nodded, "Then what?"

    "Then..." Lin Xiaoxiao frowned and thought about it, trying to organize her words: "Maybe because my brothers weren't in X city before, I just did it by myself. A little lack of love. That elder brother has always cared about me, and we have a good relationship, so I have a bit of possessiveness towards him, and even misunderstood my own mind, thinking that it is like, even for some reason I kissed him forcibly..." As she talked, she was a little bit unable to say anything. She grabbed her hair in pain, looked back at the ceiling, and leaned back on the chair, looking dejected.

    "As a result, I figured it out now, but he didn't seem to have figured it out. He often harassed me and it makes me very uncomfortable." She said.

    Song Jinxi opened her mouth: "Are you sure you don't like him a little bit now? Why does the feeling suddenly gone so fast?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao's movements were unnatural for a moment.

    After a while, she spoke.

    "I just didn't like it all of a sudden, maybe it was because I grew up?" After she finished speaking, she looked at Song Jinxi: "Actually, I didn't like him before, but I had a good impression of him."