Eye Contact

A normal day. That's all it was. In fact, why would there be anything out of the ordinary? All George did today was go to school.

     But, it was what happened today at school that was not normal.

     You see, George has went to a Catholic school his whole life. He has been shielded from most bad things.

     Today felt normal at first. He put his uniform on, ate breakfast, and went to school. Everyone had been talking about how there was going to be a new student today that had apparently been forced to go there by his parents. According to the rumors this boy was a troublemaker. He supposedly smokes, drinks, and sneaks out to go to parties almost every night. George thought this boy sounded dangerous and decided to stay away from him.

     George went into his class before lunch. Right after the bell signaling the start of class rang, someone walked in. George decided not to look up and just write his notes.

     The teacher told the person to sit down next to George so once he sat down, George decided to finally look over at him.

     While the boy was looking forward George examined him carefully. The boy had dirty blonde hair that was medium length and hung just above his eyes. He had black stud earrings in each of his ears and a small nose piercing. He had many tattoos covering his strong arms and a few rings on each hand.

     George was shocked, to say the least. He had never seen someone look like that before. For some reason George almost found it... attractive? Wait attractive? No, that's weird. This was another boy, boys aren't attractive. He was confused but decided to ignore that feeling.

     George was looking at the boy for a while when he decided to look up at his face again. He was shocked to see the boy looking back at him. He had been caught.

     Just like that, George felt a little spark ignite inside of him when they made eye contact.

Hello my lovelies, sorry I haven't been updating as much. I've been feeling a little unmotivated but I decided to try to write today so here you go. Hope you like it! :)

Y'all I just reread this and realized it sounds like they're in highschool but they're actually supposed to be in college.

For reference George is 19 in this and Dream is 23 sorry about that!