Special: Freshmen

New cover <3 enjoy.

Tamaki and the first years.

Nobara Kugisaki trotted her way into the building the boys claimed it was the dorms room. But when she looked around, it was quiet and almost empty-like. She looked around and let around a grumble as she held her pink luggage and bags at her shoulders.

"Okay..either I led myself astray or those assholes seriously tricked me to the wrong place."

Her gaze sharply snapped back to the front as she heard footsteps running fast towards her. A male figure in black hair coming with his head down, his weapons fastened behind with back with the X brown, leather harness across his chest. He comes past her and accidentally hits her by the shoulder. She cried out and almost stutters in her spot. She looks back with a raging hand in the air,

"Hey, watch it! You-" Her insults fall short when he pivots at her, black hair swaying at her as he looks back with his golden eyes.

"Sorry about that! Looks like I didn't see you there-" He blinks a bit in confusion. He rubs his head with a chuckle. "Oh, I don't believe we've met."

"..."

"I'm Tamaki, a second year here. Nice to meet you!" He exclaimed with a quick smile. They stretch softly at the corner of the cheeks, a warm welcome. She stays silent for a moment. She isn't aware she dropped her luggage to the ground and remains her gaze at his. It looked like the sun was radiating against them and the smile was like sunshine too.

"Wow, you are very attractive."

He blinks at that,

"Er, Sorry?" He asked in confusion. "I didn't catch that."

She shakes her head a bit. Her flushed cheeks went away as soon as she pushed those thoughts away. She sighs, "It's Nobara. Nobara Kugisaki. I'm a first year here."

His eyes beamed at that,

"Oh, so you're a squirt! Welcome to Jujutsu High. Hope you like it so far." Squirt? she thinks to herself. It's almost like Tamaki knew she questioned that in her mind because he looks at her for a second before he let out a laugh.

"Sorry, that's what I call all the freshmen. Well, only Megumi I guess since he was the only one in the first place."

And after he says that, Nobara can't help but grimace at the brief memories of her silly instructor running like a child. Then there's Megumi with the glum face she doesn't like so much. Then, Yuji. The one she can't help but have little fits with. She recently argued with him over which Sushi restaurant the four could've went to.

"Yeah, it's pretty..entertaining to say the least." She says with a hand on her chin. She had to admit coming to the city for the first time. He smiles at her for a bit before he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulls it out and it reads 'MAKI' all across the screen and he sighs, putting it down.

"Sorry, gotta split! I got a mission with my classmates." He then motions his head at an other building, one with a red roof. "By the way, squirts like you reside over there. This is the second-years building."

"Damn it, I knew it!" Nobara rolled her eyes with a groan. "That idiot Yuji did trick me!"

"See ya!" And with that, he runs with a wave before meeting up with the others. Nobara just watches him go.