twenty four

Heather was asleep when she heard the voice. "Kill. Kill." She woke up and looked around the room. "Time to kill." She looked around the room and screamed out as she saw Dobby.

"Hello."

"Dobby?" Heather says.

"Heather Potter should have listened to Dobby." He tells her. "Heather Potter should have gone back home when she missed the train."

"Wait." Heather said as she realized what was happening. "I was you. You closed the barrier so Ron and I couldn't get through."

"Indeed. Yes, ma'am."

"You nearly got Ron and I expelled."

"At least you would be away from here." Dobby says. "Heather Potter must go home. Dobby thought his Bludger would be enought to make Heather Potter see..."

"Your Bludger?" Heather said. "Your the reason why it chased me?"

"Dobby feels most aggrieved, ma'am." He said. "Dobby had to iron his hands."

"Dobby, you better leave before my bones come back or I might strangle you."

"Dobby is used to death threats, ma'am." Dobby tells her as she got out of bed. "Dobby gets them five times a day at home."

Heather stood in front of Dobby, holding her arm. "I don't suppose you could explain to me why you're trying to kill me?"

"Not kill you, ma'am. Never kill you." Dobby says. "Dobby remembers how it was before Heather Potter triumphed..." Heather kept walking. "...over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house elves were treated like vermin, ma'am. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin."

Heather watched as he cried and blew his nose on the outfit he was wearing. "Why do you wear that, Dobby?"

"It is a mark of the house elf's enslavement." Dobby explains. "Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes."

The sound of voices made Heather look as Dobby got on her bed. "Listen. Listen! Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Heather Potter must not stay here...now that history is to repeat itself."

"Repeat itself?" Heather questioned. "Are you saying that this has happened before. "

"I shouln't have said that."

Heather shook her head as Dobby started hitting himself. "Stop that!" She said as she grabbed the bottle. "Stop it, Dobby!" She set the bottle down and grabbed him. "Now, tell me. When did this happen before? Who is it that is doing it now?"

"Dobby cannot say. Dobby only wants Heather Potter to be safe."

"No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it?" Heather asked as Dobby disappeared and the voices were closer causing her to go back to bed and act like she was alseep.

She heard them talking about someone being petrified. When she heard if he caught what happened on camera, she knew it was Colin. Heather covered her mouth as she heard that the students were in great danger. "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened again."

Heather laid there shock that this was happening, but the question is. Who opened the chamber?