ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

"DO ALL YOUR TATTOOS have meanings?"asked Antonio next to me

"DO ALL YOUR TATTOOS have meanings?"asked Antonio next to me. We were laying on my bed and talking about everything and nothing.

The past few days have been normal. After I told them everything and after my nightmare, we have bonded more. I've started school again, not that I needed, but I thought it would be fun to go and spend time with Lexi.

My brothers have been supportive about everything on my life and my decisions.

I haven't discovered why my dad is married to plastic bitch 1, but I'm still trying to find out.

Ashley and Brittany haven't changed a bit. Still throwing me daggers and always having something rude to say. I don't give two shits about what they say, and sometimes it pisses them off to know that they can't get under my skin.

"Technically yes." I answer. It's not that they don't have meanings. They do, some are there so I can remember moments of my life, while others hide my scars, so technically they all have meanings.

"Can you tell me?" he asks hopefully. With puppy dog eyes. I can't say no to him, he's just so freaking cute.

"The rose on my finger is dedicated to my parents. The ones I had when I was little. I remember that the house we lived in had tons of roses. And my dad used to give my mom roses every Friday. So I decided to do this tattoo so I would feel close to them. I hope when I die I'll see them again. "

"The butterfly on the back of my right upper arm is because they are deep and powerful representation of life. They are beautiful, but also have mystery. They represent rebirth, transformation, change, hope and life. Also if you stop to think, they can't see their beauty. They can't see their wings. So it's also there to remind me that I may not see beauty on myself, but someone else will."

"The snake on my back represents transformation. Invoke snake is a powerful animal when you are looking to grow wise. They are an ancient symbol of wisdom and growth."